Best choreographer - Rohene Ward

Best ongoing melodrama - I/K

Best newcomer - Jason Brown

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Best Music: Gilles/Poirier FD Hitchcock soundrack by Danny Elfman

The 'Hitchcock' FD also had music by Bernard Hermann (Alfred Hitchcock's composer for 'Psycho').

And credit has to go to Carol Lane (& Juris R.) for doing the choreography for it. :)

joannix

Rinkside
The 'Hitchcock' FD also had music by Bernard Hermann (Alfred Hitchcock's composer for 'Psycho').

And credit has to go to Carol Lane (& Juris R.) for doing the choreography for it. :)

You are totally right!!!! I don´t know why there is still people who insist saying that Mr. Dean made that choreo even the guyss from British Eurosport or Rai :scratch:

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
You are totally right!!!! I don´t know why there is still people who insist saying that Mr. Dean made that choreo even the guyss from British Eurosport or Rai :scratch:

Yes, you are right that the British commentators on Eurosport credited Dean as being choreographer for 'Hitchcock' instead of Lane by mistake. I heard that when I watched the Brit coverage on YouTube. I guess they assumed that since Dean did some of their programs in the past that he did this one too. I don't think Carol Lane minds though since she and Dean have been friends since the 1980's when they were both ice dancers in the UK. ;)