Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dancing With The Stars Lineup 2014!!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Thanks Doris, forgot about that. I guess I would have thought it would be a Le Café thread. I will go read.

I just wanted to say that I think Derek has done a wonderful job this year and I also think he has shown a great deal of humility. I think having Amy for a partner has done something for him. I, in years past, was not a big Derek fan but this year I just saw something wonderful in him.

I can't believe that Candace is still on the show and Charlie is gone??

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I think Derek has done a wonderful job this year and I also think he has shown a great deal of humility. I think having Amy for a partner has done something for him. I, in years past, was not a big Derek fan but this year I just saw something wonderful in him.

I can't believe that Candace is still on the show and Charlie is gone??
    I agree about Derek. He has done amazing work this season, very creative and ingenious. And he has obviously taken his obligation to Amy personally. Remember the week of the partner switch, where Derek talked to Mark about how to choreograph for her? He has seized this challenge and treated it as an opportunity to learn.

As for Candace's outlasting Charlie...there's no accounting for tastes, I guess. Thank goodness he lasted this long, and that he'll be back for the final. With that I am determined to be satisfied.

Yay!!! for Meryl & Maks, especially for Maks. He really wanted a win!! DWTS went by so fast. I'm so glad that Maks got Meryl for a partner. The reason I posted here is because the thread in the Edge people are commenting about whether there is a romance or not between M&M. Who cares Maks won!!

........and.........Meryl.

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Dee, yes! It is increadibly exciting that they won!! (I was so nervous about who would win.) They had a very well deserved and earned win; and I am so happy that Maks finally got his perfect season. It's really been a pleasure to get to see and know Maks at his best.....And of course to get to know Meryl a little bit more and in a different way than her time skating has allowed us to.

I think that Charlie and Meryl really did learn a lot from their time on DWTS too!! I will definitely miss not getting to see them every week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2