Best Exhibitions | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Best Exhibitions

littlexflower

Rinkside
Yuzuru's White Legend, but I bet it would be much more completed if he changed the costume. It's just ugly...
And I always enjoy Yuzu in ice shows. You will never know when he suddenly pops up his ridiculous sequences, like 4T-3A-3A and even 4T-3A-3A-3A-1A... He just loves showing off his jumps :laugh:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Personally I think Hanyu's White Legend's costume looks great. He was imitating a male swan in that ex. That program does have character and I like it a lot. If any of you have ever heard of the male swan production ballet written by Matthew Bourne, then you will find Hanyu's White Legend kind of familiar.

littlexflower

Rinkside
Yeah I know it depicts swan but that costume makes me feel itchy everytime I see it :slink: The purple in its sleeves is so random and not fashionable. But it's still personal taste I guess. In my opinion Yuzu doesn't have a good taste in costume in general :scratch:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yeah I know it depicts swan but that costume makes me feel itchy everytime I see it :slink: The purple in its sleeves is so random and not fashionable. But it's still personal taste I guess. In my opinion Yuzu doesn't have a good taste in costume in general :scratch:

Still better than Misha Ge. No offence to Misha's fans, I do find his character lovely but... his costumes hurt my eyes. As for Hanyu, I dislike his FS costume (blame it on Weir) and come to think of it, now I see his costume last year, even though already tedious to look at, still looks better than this year. Nevertheless, at least his SP costume looks decent.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I love Lu Chen'a exhibition form 95 Worlds. I can't remember the name of the song but she skated beautifully.

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks for the link to Wanda Beezle!!!!!!!

The excruciatingly slow spins compared to the speed of the music...and the spiral into the boards...ohlordhavemercy...

:rofl: :points:

gotoschool

Medalist
Mao Asada Caprice 24 by Paginini I really love Mao's rhythmic motion to the rumba beat at the end, the Spanish flavor with the opening and closing of the fan, and the incredible pink and black striped costume with the dramatic spirals and spins.

The clip below has Caprice and the step sequence for Bells of Moscow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41mdvXnGiSE

and Mao's Por Una Cabeza- I love the twizzles and the way she puts one leg in front of the other and flutters it like a butterfly. Great fiery but classy costume for the tango too.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Alexander Abt skates to the reggaeton song, "Gasolina." The Moscow outdoor venue is just spectacular!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLVLNpVvrQ

Yes, Peta Murgatroyd and James Maslow, that's how you perform to that song!

Ah Sasha's Gasolina my favourite! :love:

You know, people carry on about Yagudin's footwork, but I could watch Sasha's all day.

Also those legs are ridiculous :laugh:

Stephina

Spectator
My first post ever but how can a topic of exhibition programs even be discussed without pretty much everything Scott Hamilton ever did anywhere out of regulation competition.

Stephina

Spectator
There is an old program he did for a Christmas special of the 12 days of Christmas. Scott to a T