Record Breaker
Jason Brown's Riverdance
Mao's LP
Suzuki's LP
Patrick Chan's LP
Davis and White any time they took the ice

jennyanydots

On the Ice
Carolina Kostner - Ave Maria SP, Bolero LP, Scheherazade converted to exhibition
Akiko Suzuki - SP and LP
Mao Asada - SP
Yuna Kim - SP
Julia Lipnitskaya - LP
Gracie Gold - Three Preludes SP (Yep, thought it was so cool; her new one is lovely but generic)
Patrick Chan - SP and LP
Adam Rippon - LP
Pechalat/Bourzat - FD (my absolute favorite of all disciples)
Virtue/Moir - SD and FD
Davis/White - FD
Ilinykh/Katsalapov - FD

usethis2

Medalist
I ran across a few fan cams of Yuna's FS (Adios Nonino) on YouTube and I think I actually like it more than her SP (Send in the Clowns). Those fan cams (Google Glass, yay) were taken from a distance in the arena, and the flow of Adios Nonino is simply breathtaking.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I ran across a few fan cams of Yuna's FS (Adios Nonino) on YouTube and I think I actually like it more than her SP (Send in the Clowns). Those fan cams (Google Glass, yay) were taken from a distance in the arena, and the flow of Adios Nonino is simply breathtaking.

If it's about choosing Adios Nonino as the theme, then I prefer Elizaveta Tuktamysheva more than Yuna. Elizaveta's program is much more of a tango and she's got the spirit.

wolkenschloss

Rinkside
Yuna: SP LP
Ashley: SP
Mao: Sp
Akiko: SP

Patrick Chan: Sp Lp
Jason Brown: LP
Takahashi: LP
Yuzuru: SP

Pair:
S/S: SP (When winter...)
V/T: SP
P/T: Lp

Dance:
V/M: SP LP
P/B: LP

bunnychan

Rinkside
I actually really liked H/Z's FD to the Nutcracker medley. They spent the entire season being injured/ill so they never skated it to its full potential, but the composition was really cute. Their Titanic EX was also gorgeous.

Aside from that, as I've said previously, I loved Song Nan's FS to The Mission OST. I have a special fondness for his new EX (House of Flying Daggers) just because of all the martial arts themes, although I didn't like it as much as his previous one (Sarabande). I'm secretly hoping now that lyrics are allowed, he'll use Sarabande in competition because I'm pretty sure his expression in that EX is better than in any of his other programs ever.

(Side comment: I've noticed a thing where a lot of the Team China skaters are far better at emoting in their EXs than their competition programs?)