Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    Yes, two gays fighting tooth and nail over bags and furs. Tooth and nail! Bags and furs. None are made up. So ridiculous.
    I agree. It's not homophobic to point out that it's embarrassing for 2 guys to be fighting over Hermes bags. Many gay people have said the same thing about Johnny & Victor on the gay celebrity forums this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan O View Post
    I agree. It's not homophobic to point out that it's embarrassing for 2 guys to be fighting over Hermes bags. Many gay people have said the same thing about Johnny & Victor on the gay celebrity forums this week.
    I don't know should I feel sad for Johnny or find this whole fiasco amusing. Quite mixed feeling.

Custom Title
    Documents released yesterday show that Johnny's soon to be ex husband was arrested in 2009 after he attacked his mother, held her down and prevented her from calling 911.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by momjudi View Post
    Documents released yesterday show that Johnny's soon to be ex husband was arrested in 2009 after he attacked his mother, held her down and prevented her from calling 911.
    Oh, boy I am so glad Johnny got out of this marriage. What kind of sick man attacks his own mother!

Custom Title
    Where did he bite him? Maybe, Johnny was just sexually experimenting. lmao

Equitable distribution is the law in New York that determines the division of property at the end of a marriage. The court examines thirteen factors in determining the fair division of the property that was accumulated during the marriage and the debts of the parties. The courts have routinely held that equal distribution is the norm except in cases of egregious misconduct, or when dealing with businesses, professional licenses, and college & advanced degrees.

Will be interesting to see how their property is divided.

Custom Title
    I presume you're referring to this piece: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...rests-battery/

Just to be clear, it doesn't say that any documents were "released"--I guess they either got them from documents submitted to the court in conjunction with the divorce case or they obtained the information from the court documents in Georgia, where the assault took place. At any rate, Victor really seems to be a piece of work. Drugs, alcohol, theft, and violence? Ugh! :(

Custom Title
    Is there a rehab progam for serial purse attackers?

Landing 3As in my dreams! skatedreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Only if they use Hermes bags.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatedreamer View Post
    Only if they use Hermes bags.
    I always wonder WTH Hermes is expensive? Even if it is made from human skin, it won't be worth that much!?

Custom Title
    This is the consequence for marrying Johnny Weir, all your skeletons are digged up and aired out to dry.
    Johnny Weir also ran his mouth and lied about his Olympics gig. They found his contract with NBC where he made 25k for the entire time. This fool isn't footing his husbands' luxurious lifestyle with this kind of money.

Bad deal for the husband, giving up all his privacy for so little.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    Johnny Weir also ran his mouth and lied about his Olympics gig. They found his contract with NBC where he made 25k for the entire time. This fool isn't footing his husbands' luxurious lifestyle with this kind of money.

Bad deal for the husband, giving up all his privacy for so little.
    Johnny hasn't said a word about how much NBC paid him. Victor is the one who has claimed that Johnny is worth a fortune--a claim Johnny instantly denied. Poor Victor indeed, another lie of his exposed.

Custom Title
    Johnny had to turn all his financial information over to the court to show he can't and shouldn't have to pay Victor spousal support. Right now Victor is living rent free in their apartment with Johnny paying everything from the cable bill to Victor's health insurance plus $1,000 a month so Victor can buy food. Johnny had moved back to his parents' home after he and Victor separated but unknown if he is still living there.

Johnny and Victor are sharing custody of their dog with Johnny getting the dog three weeks a month and Victor one week. In the meantime, Victor who said in his court documents that Johnny forced him to live a gay lifestyle, posted a photo of himself in bed with another man.

Really hoping the judge tells Victor to get a job and support himself.

Custom Title
    I have no use whatsoever - nor place any credibility in a man who will hire a media manager. Victor needs to get a job. Johnny didn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do. And like Matilda said, Johnny has give ONE interview on the subject.

Custom Title
    Ironically, they reran Johnny's appearance on Chopped Champions on the Food Network yesterday, and he was talking about how glad he was that he was able to "marry my husband" because of the changing laws.

Just to give another perspective: the gay couples I know who have married (at different times: one couple wed in Canada several years before there was any chance to do so in the U.S.) have had other results. All three are longtime couples who made commitments to each other years ago and have been through hard times together. One woman helped her companion pick herself up after a son's long illness that ended in his death. When they married, the son's posthumous daughter was their flower girl, and the other son's wife officiated at the ceremony. Another couple have seen each other through physical crises including unsuccessful back surgery and have not wavered in their devotion. I'm sorry that these are not the stories that get prominence. Like any other marriage, gay marriage takes maturity and work. I'm not in a position to judge Johnny's or Victor's behavior because I don't know them, but by all evidence I wouldn't look to them as spokespersons for a relationship of any kind.

Custom Title
    Johnny had to turn all his financial information over to the court to show he can't and shouldn't have to pay Victor spousal support. Right now Victor is living rent free in their apartment with Johnny paying everything from the cable bill to Victor's health insurance plus $1,000 a month so Victor can buy food. Johnny had moved back to his parents' home after he and Victor separated but unknown if he is still living there.

Johnny and Victor are sharing custody of their dog with Johnny getting the dog three weeks a month and Victor one week. In the meantime, Victor who said in his court documents that Johnny forced him to live a gay lifestyle, posted a photo of himself in bed with another man.

Really hoping the judge tells Victor to get a job and support himself.
    And who are you to have all these inside information?
    If Johnny only spoke up once, but have other people speaking up for him with this kind of details, what does that make Johnny and you?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast