Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Yep. They are like two high schoolers who got married right after graduation. Fortunately they cannot procreate.

I enjoy Johnny as a celebrity personality and a skater but he has long elicited an eye-roll from me with some of his antics. He's not a naive innocent that needs protecting from an evil predator. I'm sure these two will continue to break up and make up for a long time.

Yes. The minute he showed up in that hat at the Derby commentary, I thought, he's not here for the Derby; he's here to be the center of everyone's attention. And considering he is neither a jockey nor a horse, there is no reason for him to expect to be the center of the Derby universe.

JayW

Final Flight
Yes. The minute he showed up in that hat at the Derby commentary, I thought, he's not here for the Derby; he's here to be the center of everyone's attention. And considering he is neither a jockey nor a horse, there is no reason for him to expect to be the center of the Derby universe.

Of course, he was just like every other lady out there, exaggerated dress, make up... The Derby is all about show off, isn't it?

noskates

Record Breaker
Did it ever occur to any of you that Johnny is hired for gigs because of the way he looks and acts? He's laughing all the way to the bank while you're throwing shade at him and declaring him an uber attention-getter. I think it's all pretty funny. He probably does, too.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
well this might make it hard for Voronov to work as a lawyer - usually not having a criminal record is significant to one's career in law - though I guess domestic violence and DUI's are the most popular offences of lawyers, doctors, judges and you can still work in the profession but it depends on convictions.

noskates

Record Breaker
Was he convicted? Complaints can be considered unfounded unless charges are pressed and the individual is found guilty. If the rumors set out in this forum and others are true - Voronov has more problems than a case of domestic violence where he declared himself the victim. I think these two need to keep their marraige and marraige troubles to themselves from here on out.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
I keep seeing stuff in the news saying they're back together.

Was it all a publicity stunt?

leoncorazon

Skating on through
On the Ice
Country
United-States
OK so I guess the reconciliation agreement is a doozy...there are specifics on things like what constitutes cheating...I'd highly recomment a read if you want a laugh, or a cry...

thom

Rinkside
OK so I guess the reconciliation agreement is a doozy...there are specifics on things like what constitutes cheating...I'd highly recomment a read if you want a laugh, or a cry...

Where can we find a copy of it to read?

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
They are NOT back together and the reconciliation agreement was exposed as fraudulent! Victor planted the story of the reconciliation to embarrass Johnny. The tweet was the result of hacking. Trust me on this one!

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
^ :eek: Why doesn't Johnny remove the tweet from his account?

He has, Mathman. Victor hacked into his facebook and he had to change the account entirely, now his twitter. Apparently there are several huge exposes of Victor in the works- my journalist friends tell me a LOT will be revealed soon.

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
He has, Mathman. Victor hacked into his facebook and he had to change the account entirely, now his twitter. Apparently there are several huge exposes of Victor in the works- my journalist friends tell me a LOT will be revealed soon.

If this is an example of Victor's ethics, I sure wouldn't want to hire him as an attorney. If he was ever serious about a legal career he's shooting himself in the foot with these shenannigans. :no: