Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov

FSGMT

Record Breaker
If this is an example of Victor's ethics, I sure wouldn't want to hire him as an attorney. If he was ever serious about a legal career he's shooting himself in the foot with these shenannigans. :no:
Exactly!! All this sounds... scary :slink:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
So it is a fake reconciliation. I'm losing track of all the things Victor faked.

EDIT: I don't think Johnny removed the tweet though? What the heck is going on here?

buttermilk

On the Ice
Apparently there are several huge exposes of Victor in the works- my journalist friends tell me a LOT will be revealed soon.
Johnny should do everything he can to shut down any further media on Victor or the divorce. "Exposing" Victor is not going to make Johnny look any better, it will just keep the war going. He should be doing everything he can to try to get their relationship to an amicable place so they can divorce as peacefully as possible.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They are NOT back together and the reconciliation agreement was exposed as fraudulent! Victor planted the story of the reconciliation to embarrass Johnny. The tweet was the result of hacking. Trust me on this one!

Sorry, but Johnny's cried "hack" wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many times for this to be believable, especially when the tweet was to his advantage but detrimental to his image.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I always think soap operas are really stupid... and then real life happens and things get even stupider :slink:

Icey

Record Breaker
I'm think it is a waste of court time to set up a time for a husband to come in to bite his husband.:sarcasm:

pointyourtoe

On the Ice

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Get your facts straight. The first reconciliation that was reported about fell through, but they had a second one which he tweeted about, and it's still up to this day, along with other more recent tweets about his plans and activities

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/status/463575237947576320

:rolleye:

They are back together and no amount of demonizing Victor is going to change that :popcorn:

Sorry to have to correct you, but the tweet has been removed. If you go to Johnny's feed you will see that. Scroll through all his tweets and it's not there. This is an old link. This is not about demonizing Victor.

I work in media and I have friends who are reporters at Newweek, Time, etc.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Sorry, but Johnny's cried "hack" wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many times for this to be believable, especially when the tweet was to his advantage but detrimental to his image.

He was hacked. He actually hasn't said he was hacked this time. It's just a fact that he was. I can't reveal my sources unfortunately but I promise you that he was in fact hacked.

buttermilk

On the Ice
Sorry to have to correct you, but the tweet has been removed. If you go to Johnny's feed you will see that.
Ok, I did. It's still there. I'm not really interested in a bunch of secret sources and allegations and exposes.

pointyourtoe

On the Ice
Sorry to have to correct you, but the tweet has been removed. If you go to Johnny's feed you will see that. Scroll through all his tweets and it's not there. This is an old link. This is not about demonizing Victor.

I work in media and I have friends who are reporters at Newweek, Time, etc.

No, it hasn't. It is still there on his feed.

My best friend works in the FBI and he confirms it :popcorn:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He was hacked. He actually hasn't said he was hacked this time. It's just a fact that he was. I can't reveal my sources unfortunately but I promise you that he was in fact hacked.

Oh yeah, just like he was hacked that time he begged his fans for money, just like he was hacked that time he talked about presents he wanted from fans, just like that time....

The tweet is still there. His account name is still Johnny Weir-Voronov. Put up or shut up, at this point.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Oh please can anyone really take Johnny Weir serious dressed in that outfit? Does anyone really care in the big scheme of things? Just more gossip from the gossip tabloids..sells papers!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Seriously, I don't know if the whole thing is just a hoax or it's the truth anymore. :confused: how can I take this case seriously when there are so many confusing and contradicting details? :unsure:

momjudi

On the Ice
Fact: Johnny left Victor again and moved back home to his family.

Fact: Victor reactivated his twitter and posted that he had tricks up his sleeve and doesn't like to be messed with.

Fact: Victor contacted police AFTER posting that twitter and after Johnny left him.

Fact: Victor is a sick and dangerous man who abused his own mother, disregards the laws and is intent on damaging Johnny's reputation and life as punishment for Johnny leaving him.