Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov

Custom Title
    Could this end in a death?

Landing 3As in my dreams! skatedreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Could this end in a death?
    Please don't even think it!

Custom Title
    Probably the death of Luis Vuitton or Pucci bag perhaps?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Probably the death of Luis Vuitton or Pucci bag perhaps?

Well, some animal did have to die for those "to die for" bags. lol

Custom Title
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victor...ternet-830706# This has been updated to include Victor Voronov's arrests for assaulting his mother as well as his 4 DUI's and other arrests. I don't know how anyone could read this and still support Voronov.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by momjudi View Post
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victor...ternet-830706# This has been updated to include Victor Voronov's arrests for assaulting his mother as well as his 4 DUI's and other arrests. I don't know how anyone could read this and still support Voronov.
    I don't think this is a "taking sides" issue. Johnny and Victor seem to deserve each other.

Rinkside
    Han Yan: Best 3A in the World!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Modern day best triple Axels, by continent:

America: Joshua Farris

Europe: Artur Gachinski

Asia: Han Yan

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UnsaneLily87 View Post
    I don't think this is a "taking sides" issue. Johnny and Victor seem to deserve each other.
    Still don't think Johnny should go back to this man, but well... maybe you are right.

Sometimes bad skating happens to good people... LiamForeman's Avatar
    They do. Can you imagine being in a relationship with Weir? He's so self-centered and attention-seeking. Voronov seems to want to be around a D-lister for his so-called fame and notoriety. And I guess to be supported. I wondered why he doesn't just go back to work as an attorney, but I bet he won't be admitted to the Bar. It's not just passing an exam and you're in the club, there's also a morals issue that the Bar considers. And if he has had 4 DWI's, and other arrests and has been disciplined for practicing without a license, I have a feeling admittance to the Bar is going to be a very long and probably impossible endeavor.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamForeman View Post
    They do. Can you imagine being in a relationship with Weir? He's so self-centered and attention-seeking. Voronov seems to want to be around a D-lister for his so-called fame and notoriety. And I guess to be supported. I wondered why he doesn't just go back to work as an attorney, but I bet he won't be admitted to the Bar. It's not just passing an exam and you're in the club, there's also a morals issue that the Bar considers. And if he has had 4 DWI's, and other arrests and has been disciplined for practicing without a license, I have a feeling admittance to the Bar is going to be a very long and probably impossible endeavor.
    I enjoy Johnny as a celebrity personality and a skater but he has long elicited an eye-roll from me with some of his antics. He's not a naive innocent that needs protecting from an evil predator. I'm sure these two will continue to break up and make up for a long time.

Sometimes bad skating happens to good people... LiamForeman's Avatar
    Yep. They are like two high schoolers who got married right after graduation. Fortunately they cannot procreate.

Custom Title
    I enjoy Johnny as a celebrity personality and a skater but he has long elicited an eye-roll from me with some of his antics. He's not a naive innocent that needs protecting from an evil predator. I'm sure these two will continue to break up and make up for a long time.
    Yes. The minute he showed up in that hat at the Derby commentary, I thought, he's not here for the Derby; he's here to be the center of everyone's attention. And considering he is neither a jockey nor a horse, there is no reason for him to expect to be the center of the Derby universe.

Custom Title
    Is adoption of a Russian baby in the cards for those two?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Yes. The minute he showed up in that hat at the Derby commentary, I thought, he's not here for the Derby; he's here to be the center of everyone's attention. And considering he is neither a jockey nor a horse, there is no reason for him to expect to be the center of the Derby universe.
    Of course, he was just like every other lady out there, exaggerated dress, make up... The Derby is all about show off, isn't it?

Custom Title
    Did it ever occur to any of you that Johnny is hired for gigs because of the way he looks and acts? He's laughing all the way to the bank while you're throwing shade at him and declaring him an uber attention-getter. I think it's all pretty funny. He probably does, too.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast