Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov

Quote Originally Posted by skatedreamer View Post
    If this is an example of Victor's ethics, I sure wouldn't want to hire him as an attorney. If he was ever serious about a legal career he's shooting himself in the foot with these shenannigans.
    Exactly!! All this sounds... scary

Custom Title
    So it is a fake reconciliation. I'm losing track of all the things Victor faked.

EDIT: I don't think Johnny removed the tweet though? What the heck is going on here?

Custom Title
    Scandalous! What a tricky and vicious guy.

Custom Title
    Apparently there are several huge exposes of Victor in the works- my journalist friends tell me a LOT will be revealed soon.
    Johnny should do everything he can to shut down any further media on Victor or the divorce. "Exposing" Victor is not going to make Johnny look any better, it will just keep the war going. He should be doing everything he can to try to get their relationship to an amicable place so they can divorce as peacefully as possible.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsworthgirl View Post
    They are NOT back together and the reconciliation agreement was exposed as fraudulent! Victor planted the story of the reconciliation to embarrass Johnny. The tweet was the result of hacking. Trust me on this one!
    Sorry, but Johnny's cried "hack" wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many times for this to be believable, especially when the tweet was to his advantage but detrimental to his image.

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    I always think soap operas are really stupid... and then real life happens and things get even stupider

Custom Title
    I'm think it is a waste of court time to set up a time for a husband to come in to bite his husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    I'm think it is a waste of court time to set up a time for a husband to come in to bite his husband.
    Headline writing is an art.

Custom Title
    He has- it's not there anymore.
    Get your facts straight. The first reconciliation that was reported about fell through, but they had a second one which he tweeted about, and it's still up to this day, along with other more recent tweets about his plans and activities

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/stat...75237947576320

They are back together and no amount of demonizing Victor is going to change that

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pointyourtoe View Post
    Get your facts straight. The first reconciliation that was reported about fell through, but they had a second one which he tweeted about, and it's still up to this day, along with other more recent tweets about his plans and activities

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/stat...75237947576320

They are back together and no amount of demonizing Victor is going to change that
    Sorry to have to correct you, but the tweet has been removed. If you go to Johnny's feed you will see that. Scroll through all his tweets and it's not there. This is an old link. This is not about demonizing Victor.

I work in media and I have friends who are reporters at Newweek, Time, etc.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Sorry, but Johnny's cried "hack" wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many times for this to be believable, especially when the tweet was to his advantage but detrimental to his image.
    He was hacked. He actually hasn't said he was hacked this time. It's just a fact that he was. I can't reveal my sources unfortunately but I promise you that he was in fact hacked.

Custom Title
    Sorry to have to correct you, but the tweet has been removed. If you go to Johnny's feed you will see that.
    Ok, I did. It's still there. I'm not really interested in a bunch of secret sources and allegations and exposes.

Custom Title
    Sorry to have to correct you, but the tweet has been removed. If you go to Johnny's feed you will see that. Scroll through all his tweets and it's not there. This is an old link. This is not about demonizing Victor.

I work in media and I have friends who are reporters at Newweek, Time, etc.
    No, it hasn't. It is still there on his feed.

My best friend works in the FBI and he confirms it

Custom Title
    My best friend works in the FBI and he confirms it

Custom Title
    He was hacked. He actually hasn't said he was hacked this time. It's just a fact that he was. I can't reveal my sources unfortunately but I promise you that he was in fact hacked.
    Oh yeah, just like he was hacked that time he begged his fans for money, just like he was hacked that time he talked about presents he wanted from fans, just like that time....

The tweet is still there. His account name is still Johnny Weir-Voronov. Put up or shut up, at this point.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast