Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov

Custom Title
    Johnny has to stop hacking his own account.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Oh please can anyone really take Johnny Weir serious dressed in that outfit? Does anyone really care in the big scheme of things? Just more gossip from the gossip tabloids..sells papers!

Seriously, I don't know if the whole thing is just a hoax or it's the truth anymore. how can I take this case seriously when there are so many confusing and contradicting details?

Custom Title
    Fact: Johnny left Victor again and moved back home to his family.

Fact: Victor reactivated his twitter and posted that he had tricks up his sleeve and doesn't like to be messed with.

Fact: Victor contacted police AFTER posting that twitter and after Johnny left him.

Fact: Victor is a sick and dangerous man who abused his own mother, disregards the laws and is intent on damaging Johnny's reputation and life as punishment for Johnny leaving him.

Custom Title
    Fact: Johnny bit Victor viciously

Fact: Johnny scratched Victor viciously

Fact: Both Johnny and Victor are shady attention/famewhores who disregard laws

Custom Title
    I wish we could use gifs on this forum. Here, I'd use the one with Donald Glover walking in with pizza, and everything is on fire and in complete chaos.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystallize View Post
    I wish we could use gifs on this forum. Here, I'd use the one with Donald Glover walking in with pizza, and everything is on fire and in complete chaos.
    I would respond with a "round of applause" gif

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pointyourtoe View Post
    I would respond with a "round of applause" gif
    Seriously though, we need that option on here. We need to liven things up.

Custom Title
    Here's a report on Victor from 2012. Scary stuff. and there's a lot more where this came from:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victor...nternet-830706

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsworthgirl View Post
    Here's a report on Victor from 2012. Scary stuff. and there's a lot more where this came from:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victor...nternet-830706
    This is old. He wouldn't have been admitted to the bar if all of this was true. The bar forgives certain more minor offenses depending on the circumstances but not a slew of fraud-related crimes (He did have trouble with the bar for a time but ultimately he was admitted)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pointyourtoe View Post
    Fact: Johnny bit Victor viciously

Fact: Johnny scratched Victor viciously

Fact: Both Johnny and Victor are shady attention/famewhores who disregard laws
    These are anything but facts--these are allegations that Victor has made. To my knowledge Johnny has never disregarded law (but please correct me if you have evidense to the contrary). Victor, however, does show disregard for laws, as he has broken them several times (four DUIs, battery of his mother, and more). Every single TMZ piece has come from Victor.

As far as the latest event is concerned: TMZ has a pic of somone's leg with a bruise (a bruise and scratches do not prove abuse--I have worse bruises right now because I fell)--the picture is taken in their apartment and you can see a police in the background. This is clearly not a picture taken by the police, but rather a "selfie". What kind of person takes selfies of their bruises in the presence of a police, just to send them to TMZ?!? THAT is the kind of person I call shady.

Victor is bad news and I hope Johnny divorces him as soon as possible!

On the Ice
    when johnny said he wanted them to start from scratch, he wasn't kidding. those two must be desperately trying to get a reality show.

Johnny just posted a clip of himself practicing his new Bollywood program - looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product.

http://instagram.com/p/oLrQqmhhTM/

Victor who?

Custom Title
    I'm totally with Matilda on this one. There is a lot of smoke and mirrors and TMZ contact from Victor. I think Johnny needs to run, fast as he can, and get away from this guy. There's nothing I've heard or read so far that would lead me to believe anything Victor says or does is credible. And again I say - WHY would Johnny be working so hard to get attention when he seems to get it without even trying.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast