Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir's court day for biting his husband Voronov

Matilda

Medalist
Johnny Weir also ran his mouth and lied about his Olympics gig. They found his contract with NBC where he made 25k for the entire time. This fool isn't footing his husbands' luxurious lifestyle with this kind of money.

Bad deal for the husband, giving up all his privacy for so little.

Johnny hasn't said a word about how much NBC paid him. Victor is the one who has claimed that Johnny is worth a fortune--a claim Johnny instantly denied. Poor Victor indeed, another lie of his exposed.

momjudi

On the Ice
Johnny had to turn all his financial information over to the court to show he can't and shouldn't have to pay Victor spousal support. Right now Victor is living rent free in their apartment with Johnny paying everything from the cable bill to Victor's health insurance plus $1,000 a month so Victor can buy food. Johnny had moved back to his parents' home after he and Victor separated but unknown if he is still living there.

Johnny and Victor are sharing custody of their dog with Johnny getting the dog three weeks a month and Victor one week. In the meantime, Victor who said in his court documents that Johnny forced him to live a gay lifestyle, posted a photo of himself in bed with another man.

Really hoping the judge tells Victor to get a job and support himself.

noskates

Record Breaker
I have no use whatsoever - nor place any credibility in a man who will hire a media manager. Victor needs to get a job. Johnny didn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do. And like Matilda said, Johnny has give ONE interview on the subject.

Ironically, they reran Johnny's appearance on Chopped Champions on the Food Network yesterday, and he was talking about how glad he was that he was able to "marry my husband" because of the changing laws.

Just to give another perspective: the gay couples I know who have married (at different times: one couple wed in Canada several years before there was any chance to do so in the U.S.) have had other results. All three are longtime couples who made commitments to each other years ago and have been through hard times together. One woman helped her companion pick herself up after a son's long illness that ended in his death. When they married, the son's posthumous daughter was their flower girl, and the other son's wife officiated at the ceremony. Another couple have seen each other through physical crises including unsuccessful back surgery and have not wavered in their devotion. I'm sorry that these are not the stories that get prominence. Like any other marriage, gay marriage takes maturity and work. I'm not in a position to judge Johnny's or Victor's behavior because I don't know them, but by all evidence I wouldn't look to them as spokespersons for a relationship of any kind.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Johnny had to turn all his financial information over to the court to show he can't and shouldn't have to pay Victor spousal support. Right now Victor is living rent free in their apartment with Johnny paying everything from the cable bill to Victor's health insurance plus $1,000 a month so Victor can buy food. Johnny had moved back to his parents' home after he and Victor separated but unknown if he is still living there.

Johnny and Victor are sharing custody of their dog with Johnny getting the dog three weeks a month and Victor one week. In the meantime, Victor who said in his court documents that Johnny forced him to live a gay lifestyle, posted a photo of himself in bed with another man.

Really hoping the judge tells Victor to get a job and support himself.

And who are you to have all these inside information?
If Johnny only spoke up once, but have other people speaking up for him with this kind of details, what does that make Johnny and you?

Matilda

Medalist
And who are you to have all these inside information?
If Johnny only spoke up once, but have other people speaking up for him with this kind of details, what does that make Johnny and you?

There's no inside information in momjudi's comment. Since Johnny has been spotted in Delaware a lot in the recent weeks, it's obvious he is staying with his parents. The information about what Johnny has to pay can be found on TMZ, which also linked documents that both Johnny and Victor submitted to the court. These tabloids are hounding court houses like the ambulance chasers hound emergency rooms, looking to benefit from the misfortunes of others.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
But they could turn out to be like Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton and end up splitting a 2nd time. ;)

noskates

Record Breaker
Hopefully they signed a prenup that keeps Victor's mouth from flapping to the media every time they have a spat.

They have reconciled? Yipes. I can't keep track of this one. This is an emotional arc that I don't understand at all.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They have reconciled? Yipes. I can't keep track of this one. This is an emotional arc that I don't understand at all.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu

It takes courage to take someone back. Especially with an eager public looking to criticize via social media.
Good luck to both:)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Is the reconciliation real and not just some Maypril Fool's joke? I read that some news surfaced about reconciliation a while ago, but it turned out to be Victor trolling the news channels.

Well, if it's true... good luck. Judging by the way the relationship has played out, I think it's probably better for both parties to end it. But it does take a different kind of courage and determination to actually try to repair it.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh, dear! I don't think it's a good idea at all, but Johnny's a grown man who does what he wants...good luck, I guess.