2014 Winter Paralympics | Golden Skate

2014 Winter Paralympics

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just thought I would start a thread in case anybody else wanted to have a general discussion about the Paralympics, rather than just have any discussion revolving around how my local representative, Alpine Skiier Kelly Gallagher, is getting on.

Here is the Schedule/Results Page:
http://www.sochi2014.com/en/paralympic/schedule-and-results

The UK rights for the Paralympics are held by Channel 4. Here is Ch4’s dedicated site for the Paralympics:

http://paralympics.channel4.com/index.html

As with the BBC coverage of the Olympics, the coverage of the Paralympics is being spread out between the normal TV channels and online streaming. Most of the TV coverage will be on Channel 4 itself, with coverage on More4 when Ch4 are showing other stuff. There will also be 2 streams on the Channel 4 website.

And, looking at the way the coverage is in 3 or 4 hour blocks in the schedules, it looks as if working out what is going to be shown where is going to be as confusing as it was with the BBC coverage of the Olympics!

Channel 4 is available via:

Digital terrestrial (UK only): Ch. 4 on Freeview
Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 104 on Virgin Media
Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 104 on SkyDigital
Astra 28.2E, Transponder 41 (10.714H. MBaud 22,000. FEC 5/6).
NOTE: There are 6 regional variations of Channel 4 on this frequency. But, it doesn't matter which one you watch - the only difference is the adverts!​

Channel 4+1 (1hr timeshift of Ch4) is available via:

Digital terrestrial (UK only): Ch. 13 on Freeview
Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 143 on Virgin Media
Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 135 on SkyDigital
Astra 28.2E, Transponder 42 (10.729V. MBaud 22,000. FEC 5/6).
NOTE: There are 6 regional variations of Channel 4+1 on this frequency. But, it doesn't matter which one you watch - the only difference is the adverts!​

More4 is available via:

Digital terrestrial (UK only): Ch. 14 on Freeview
Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 147 on Virgin Media
Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 138 on SkyDigital
Astra 28.2E, Transponder 42 (10.729V. MBaud 22,000. FEC 5/6).​

More4+1 (1hr timeshift of More4) is available via:

Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 196 on Virgin Media
Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 139 on SkyDigital
Astra 28.2E, Transponder 41 (10.714H. MBaud 22,000. FEC 5/6).​

For my discussion of Kelly's first race, the Women's Downhill - Visually Impaired, please see this post in the Northern Ireland thread.

After Kelly's race was finished, I carried on watching the other Women's Alpine races, and watching the one-legged skiiers in that Standing race was scary!

And it was VERY scary in the Sitting race when the Austrian, Claudia LOESCH, crashed into the safety netting. Channel 4 went back to the studio while she was being attended to, and then showed a pre-recorded interview with the Team GB entry, Anna TURNEY. But, when we went back, the commentators told us that once they had got her upright, Claudia skiied down the hill.

It would have been nice to see!

Somewhat ironically, Turney crashed as well when it was her turn. She didn't go into the netting, but she did quite a few rolls. Again, we didn't see her getting up, but that was not Channel 4's fault - it was because the next skiier had already started, and the OBS director cut to her.

But, from what I have seen so far, Channel 4 are making a right hatchet job of the Paralympic coverage. Every opportunity they have, they are going back to the studio, and not showing us what is happening on the World Feed.

And they are not too punctual at getting back to the World Feed. When they went back to the studio after the Visually Impaired race, we didn't return to the World Feed until the middle of the run by SECOND skiier in the Standing race, the French skier Solene JAMBAQUE.

They got it slightly better when they went back to the studio after Loesch's crash. This time, we came back in the middle of the next skiier's run (America's Laurie STEPHENS, who won the Bronze Medal).

I haven't watched the Opening Cermony yet, but I wound through it to edit out the adverts, and was shocked to find that Channel 4 had one set of adverts and a studio discussion IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CEREMONY!!!

Like, I know Channel 4 is a commercial channel and, unlike the BBC, needs to show adverts to make money. But most other British commercial channels wouldn't put in adverts when they are in the middle of showing a live sporting event like this.

But to put in a studio discussion as well???!!! That is unforgivable!

Admittedly, nearly all of the BBC coverage of the Olympics that I watched was via the Interactive Channels and the online livestreams. So, I don't know how much of a hatchet job they made with the coverage on BBC2.

But, I would say that what Channel 4 are doing is nearly worse than the stuff we were complaining about the BBC doing.

GET YOU ACT TOGETHER, CHANNEL 4

CaroLiza_fan

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a wonderful thread! Ill do my best to keep up. I have a friend who played on the US sled hockey team in the Paralympics and he is a role model for all. I've gone to the mountain with him and he keeps up with my snowboarding and tries all sorts of crazy stuff. Thx for the updates!

:clap:CaroLiza_fan!!:clap:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC is broadcasting coverage of the opening ceremony!!! 1pm eastern!

And it's absolutely beautiful!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that there is just 5 minutes to the start of today's Paralympics.

The Women's Super-G, and the Men's Cross-Country Classic both start at 06:00 GMT.

However, the Cross-Country is not being shown live because the Wheelchair Curling between the USA and Canada has already started.

My local representative, Kelly Gallagher, is the first starter in the Alpine Skiing this time, and will be followed straight away by Jade Etherington.

Here is the dedicated Alpine Skiing Livestreaming link:

Official Channel 4 Livestreaming Page

Here is the dedicated Curling Livestreaming link:

And here is the livestreaming link for the Channel 4 coverage:

All livestreams are a black screen for me, so I don't know what's wrong!

NOTE: There are 6 regional variations of Channel 4 on this frequency. But, it doesn't matter which one you watch - the only difference is the adverts!​

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm geo blocked but NBCSN is covering some of the events stateside:yay: Hockey was very brutal!! Ill be sitting around the next few days with a jacked up knee. I had to cancel a 12 day snowboard trip because I decided today to go knee first into the boards and can't flex it at all. So sad!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
KELLY GALLAGHER WON THE WOMEN'S VISIABLY IMPAIRED SUPER-G RACE!!!!

Northern Ireland's first Winter Pararlympic medal - and it's GOLD!

I'm in floods of tears!!!

For a girl from Norn Iron to beat the rest or the world... I'm so proud of you!!!

WELL DONE KELLY!!!

CaroLiza_fan

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
KELLY GALLAGHER WON THE WOMEN'S VISIABLY IMPAIRED SUPER-G RACE!!!!

Northern Ireland's first Winter Pararlympic medal - and it's GOLD!

I'm in floods of tears!!!

For a girl from Norn Iron to beat the rest or the world... I'm so proud of you!!!

WELL DONE KELLY!!!

CaroLiza_fan
Agreed.
Let's hope she get's the credit she deserves.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Agreed.
Let's hope she get's the credit she deserves.

Oh, you don't have to worry about that - she was the top story on all the local news bulletins all day yesterday! :biggrin:

And because it was Team GB's first Gold at a Winter Paralympics, she was one of the main stories on the national news as well. :biggrin:

Although, I admit that I was getting a bit annoyed with the national news, as they were playing down that she was Irish. It was all "British this" and "British that".

But, that's the English media for you. They are quick to claim somebody from Northern Ireland (or Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands...) when they're winning, but they are even quicker to disgard them when they're not.

Now that she's done it once, the media will be expecting her to do the same for the rest of the Alpine classes. And if she doesn't, they'll turn on her and criticise her no end. And she'll become Irish again...

I really hope that that doesn't happen with Kelly. Like, what she achieved yesterday was amazing. Let her enjoy it!

Anyway, she is back in action today in the Super Combined. The first segment, the Super G, starts in about 30 minutes (06:00 GMT), while the second segment, the Slalom, starts 6 hours later (12:00 GMT)

The Ice Hockey is starting now (with Korea v Italy), as are 3 Curling matches. And since one of the Curling matches is Great Britain v Finland, there's no prizes for guessing that it will be on the second Channel 4 stream!

Official Channel 4 Livestreaming Channel

Unfortunately, the Women's 10km Biathlon starts at the same time as the Alpine Skiing (06:00 GMT), so it looks as if I'm going to miss it again. :disapp:

It's a pity the Paralympics weren't held over a longer period of time, and the events more spaced out. Because I really want to see how the Biathlon is done for Visually Impaired people...!!!

Thank you for your support and kind words MidnightSkater

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I've just posted an update about today's Super Combined Alpine Skiing in the Northern Ireland thread.

Basically, fog has cancelled the Super-G segment until FRIDAY (with the Slalom race moving to TOMORROW), but the Slalom segment of the Super Combined went ahead today, but at an earlier time than planned.

In the Women's Standing race, the leader after the Slalom segment was France's Marie BOCHET, from Germany's Andrea ROTHFUSS (both with only one hand), and third was America's Stephanie JALLEN (one leg).

I thing I did find novel was Solène JAMBAQUÉ's technique. Although she has all her limbs, her range of movement means that she falls into a category that is only allowed to use one pole.

So, rather than using it like everybody else for balance, Solène had one hand at one end of the pole and the other hand at the other end, and she was holding it horizontally in front of her chest to push the gates out of the way!

And the amazing thing is that this is not illegal!!! :eek:

In the sitting race, we have a German 1-2, with Anna SCHAFFELHUBER leading from Anna-Lena FORSTER. In third is another German-speaker, this time Austria's Claudia LOESCH.

Anna TURNEY again had a bit of drama. Like her Team GB team-mate Kelly Gallagher in the Visually Impaired race, Anna fell and missed a gate. However, Anna used her "pick-axes" to get upright again, and we saw her pushing herself back up to the gate. Then we lost the picture, and Channel 4 decided to go to adverts.

But, when they came back, we were told that she had finished the course. But she is 12 seconds behind Laurie STEPHENS, the American in 4th.

Although the Super Combined was affected by the fog, the Biathlon weat ahead unbothered by the fog. And it was interesting, because the presenters left us in no doubt that if this had been the Olympics, it would have been cancelled because of the poor visibility.

The reason it was able to happen was because the targets are closer in the Paralympics (where they are 10m away) than at the Olympics (where they are 50m away).

Unfortunately, because Great Britain were playing Finland in the Curling, Channel 4 only joined the Biathlon for the Women's 10km Sitting race. It was about half-way through the last lap, so we didn't get to see any of the shooting! Grrrr!!!! :mad:

The Sitting Race was won by Germany's Anja WICKER. The Silver Medal is staying in Russia, courtesy of Svetlana KONOVALOVA, while the Bronze Medal is heading to the Ukraine, having been won by Lyudmyla PAVLENKO. Incidentally, there was another Ukrainian in fourth, Olena IURKOVSKA.

And that was the only Biathlon they showed on the TV.

You know, it's times like this that I wish that the Channel 4 executives would let the Paralympics take over the daytime schedule on More4 as well as on Ch 4 itself.

During the Winter Olympics, the BBC Interactive Channels were added to the Sky EPG to add extra coverage. Unfortunately, as I expected, they were removed as soon as the Olympics finished (Boo! Hiss! They should have kept the Interactive Channels on the Sky EPG!)

But, if this was always going to be a temporary measure, could the BBC not have hired out EPG numbers 977 and 978 to Channel 4 for a couple of weeks for additional Paralympic streams?

Like, that's what they did during London 2012 - the BBC had 48 Sky EPG slots for the Summer Olympics, and then Channel 4 took over the first 12 for the Summer Paralympics.

But, hey, we'll just have to make do with one TV channel.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This morning's line-up:

Channel 4 is showing the Slalom on the TV NOW.

Channel 4 Livestreaming Channel

Here is the Alpine Skiing dedicated channel:

I am surprised that the Alpine Skiing got onto the TV, because Great Britain are currently playing the host nation in the Curling.

Here is the Curling dedicated channel:

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Live curling on now!!!! Of course I'm watching! Thx for the updates.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My report about the Women's Visually Impaired Slalom is in the Northern Ireland thread.

In the Standing race, Marie BOCHET's unbeaten run is over. She was going for it too hard, and fell not far into the course, and did not finish.

The leader at the half-way stage is Germany's Andrea ROTHFUSS, from Holland's Anna JOCHEMSEN (who fell in yesterday's slalom) and Russia's Mariia PAPULOVA.

And, much to my annoyance, those 4 were the only runs of the Standing Race that Channel 4 showed on the TV!!! I suppose they wanted to get back to the Curling quickly, and since there was no British representation in the Standing Race, it was the one that got the biggest hatchet job.

It was slightly better in the Sitting Race. There were 11 competitors, and Channel 4 showed the first six starters. These just happened to be the Top 6 finishers. The Team GB representative, finished in 6th position, so that was why they showed 6 of them!

Like yesterday, we have the same German 1-2 at the half-way stage, with Anna SCHAFFELHUBER leading from Anna-Lena FORSTER. Canada's Kimberly JOINES is in 3rd.

Laurie STEPHENS was again in 4th, while yesterday's 3rd place finisher, Austria's Claudia LOESCH was 5th today.

The second runs of the Slalom will start at 08:30 GMT (about 55 minutes from now) with the Visually Impaired, and will be shown on More4

As Kelly is now out, I will post my report on all the Women's Slalom races in this thread.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know what I was saying about Millie Knight in the other thread:

I was also impressed with Millie Knight. She could have done an awful lot better than 6th if her guide hadn't been going so slowly. Millie was practically on top of her for most of the course, and it was obvious that Rachael was holding her up. And you could see that Millie was getting very impatient.

But, they're both young (Millie is 15, while Rachael is 18), and they're only learning their trade.

The important thing is that you can already see that the talent is there. From what I saw today, I fully expect them to be fighting with Yang for the Gold by the time Pyeongchang comes along.

Well, in the run-up to the 2nd run, the guys in the studio were saying exactly the same. And then they told us something interesting. Millie and Rachael have only been working together since January, after Millie's previous partner got injured!

That's less than 2 months!!! :eek:

The second run went a lot better. Somebody must have said something to Rachael, because she was going a lot faster in the second run. And although they were again 6th out of the 7, they looked a LOT better.

The Umsteads were next, and they stayed about a second ahead of the British youngsters.

Next was the remaining Gallagher in the competition. After a brilliant 4th in the first run, Australia's Jessica Gallagher was having problems with her guide in the second run. Christian Geiger was going far too fast this time, and was far too far in front of her. Your guide is not allowed to be more than 2 gates ahead, and for most of the course he was very close to getting them disqualified.

Nevertheless, Jessica was doing very well, and was on a very good time. Then, 3 gates from the end, the inevitable happened. She missed a gate. But, true Aussie grit shone through, and she hiked her way up the hill back to the gate, getting verbal instructions from Christian. And she completed the course.

But, I felt really sorry for her. She could have realistically got on the podium, but instead ended up finishing last.

Saturday's Downhill Champion Henrieta FARKASOVA came next, and set a good time to take the lead away from Umstead by THIRTEEN SECONDS!!! :eek: Then came home favourite Aleksandra FRANTCEVA. She was absolutely flying, and took the lead by a couple of seconds.

Finally, it was Jade ETHERINGTON. And, she came close, but not close enough. But, she got her second Silver Medal of the week, so she was happy.

So, it finished up Gold for Russia's FRANTCEVA, Silver for Britain's ETHERINGTON, and Bronze for Slovakia's FARKASOVA.

Big drama in the sitting race. When I posted my last comment, I said that Anna SCHAFFELHUBER was leading after the first run. Well, she was subsequently DISQUALIFIED for a false start!!! :eek:

That put her team-mate Anna-Lena FORSTER up into the lead at the half-way stage, with Canada's Kimberly JOINES in second, and America's Laurie STEPHENS in third.

And that's the way it finished. In fact the final results were identical to the results of the first run for the entire field! The only difference was that Joines was faster than Forster in the second run, but not by enough to take the Gold from her.

Channel 4 didn't show any of the 2nd Run of the Standing Race. :mad:

But from looking at the results, everybody finished. Andrea ROTHFUSS held onto her lead, with Russia's Inga MEDVEDEVA moving up from 4th to 2nd. Slovakia got their second medal of the day when Petra SMARZOVA moved up from 5th to 3rd.

The Russian that had been on the podium after the first run, Mariia PAPULOVA, dropped from 3rd to 5th.

The big loser, though, was the Dutchwoman Anna JOCHEMSEN. After being 2nd in the first run, she only managed 9th in the 2nd run. I have no idea what happened, but it dropped her down from a Silver Medal to 7th.

Channel 4 are currently showing the Cross Country.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Cross Country now.

Unfortunately, Channel 4 only showed the finals of the 1km Sprint races. Trying to squeeze them in before the horsies come on.

What a race we had in the Women's Sitting Final! We had a VERY close finish for the Gold, and a VERY close finish for the Bronze.

Norway's Mariann MARTHINSEN won by 0.1s from America's Tatyana MCFADDEN.

Germany's Andrea ESKAU was third, 0.9s behind the winner, but only 0.1s ahead of Russia's Marta ZAYNULLINA, who fell over the line trying to pass Eskau.

What a result for McFadden! After a VERY successful sprinting career (10 Summer Paralympic Medals - 3 Golds, 4 Silvers, 3 Bronze), to come to her first Winter Games and get a medal in her second race is really impressive. :clap:

And how pleasing it must be for her to do it in her home country! :clap: (Tatyana was born in St. Petersburg, and adopted by an American).

Her back story is worth reading. Here it is on her Sochi Profile:

http://www.sochi2014.com/en/paralympic/athlete-tatyana-mcfadden

(As with most Profiles on the Sochi 2014 website, it is pretty mixed up. So it might be easier to follow on her Wikipedia page)

The Women's Standing Final was more spread out. And, apart from a single Finn, all the finalists were either Russian or Ukrainian. Russia got a dominant win courtesy of Anna MILENINA. 4.5s behind was the first Ukrainian, Iuliia BATENKOVA, just 0.3s ahead of Russia's Alena KAUFMAN, who both normally do Biathlon.

Finland's Maija JARVELA was a lonely 4th, 5.6s back of Kaufman, with the final 2 another 10s down.

It was even more of a Russian-Ukrainian battle in the Women's Visually Impaired Final. The four finalists consisted of 3 Russians and 1 Ukrainian. But it was not a Russian clean-sweep of the podium - the Ukrainian got the Bronze Medal. And it was not much of a battle to the line - it was VERY spread out by then!

So, it finished up that Mikhalina LYSOVA won by 5.6s from Elena REMIZOVA. Oksana SHYSHKOVA was a further 7.5s down, with another 7.5s back to Iuliia BUDALEEVA.

In all the Visually Impaired Races, there were 4 competitors as opposed to the normal 6. I assume that is because, when you include the guides, there are 8 people on track rather than 6.

I'm not the biggest fan of Cross Country in general, so I was just watching to see how the disability versions were done. So, I was watching the Women's Races, and writing reports during the Men's races.

But, I did see that in the Men's VI Final, two of the men collided shortly after the start. Then, in the Women's VI Final, one of the VI girls went down after running over another VI girl's skis.

I'm going to be controversial here, but I think Visually Impaired Cross Country is too dangerous. There are just too many people in too small a space. And then you throw in the fact that half of those people don't have full vision. It's a recipe for disaster.

Now, I realise that I am only basing this only on seeing a couple of Sprint Races. I'm sure it's not as bad in those races which are held as a time-trial. But even in time-trial races, there will still be occasions when there are quite a few people skiing close together. Like, even if it is just one competitor overtaking another, that is still 4 people going for the same patch of snow...

But, that's just my opinion.

That the Paralympics finished for the day for me. Back to the poetry, sorry, snooker... ;) :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
It's a shame Channel 4 could not use E4 or More4 for extra coverage of the Paralympics. Also, WAY too much talking from the studio & not enough of the action.
CaroLiza_fan, I saw a report on BBC news about Kelly after she won gold. They spoke to many of the school children about her, so it's good to see her getting the attention.
It's a shame Paralympic athletes don't get the same amount of numbers in terms of Royal honours like other athletes.
It's been such a huge step up for our Winter Paralympic athletes this year.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
hopefully the medal overhaul in Paralympic and clear runaway winner of Russia
will give more recognition to disabled people who have tried their best in every Paralympics

thats a huge gap of medal wins over there
reminds me of Universiade in Kazan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know that, because Great Britain are playing the USA, Channel 4 are showing the Curling on the TV this morning.

NOTE: There are 6 regional variations of Channel 4 on this frequency. But, it doesn't matter which one you watch - the only difference is the adverts!

Here is the link to the livestream of the TV coverage:

And here is the link to the dedicated livestream showing the Curling:

EDIT: I only found out there now that the Channel 4 website has a page telling EVERYTHING that is going to be on each stream for that day!

http://paralympics.channel4.com/com...edule-watch-the-2014-winter-paralympics-on-c4

I wish I had found that page earlier in the week!

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tear jerker alert! Paralympic thank you mom commercial!

http://youtu.be/-KORj39osiI

Awwww! What a nice idea for an ad. And so right, too!

Anyway, I don't know what Channel 4 are playing at today. There is only ONE hour of Paralympics coverage on CH4 itself today (11:25 GMT - 12:30 GMT).

The bulk of the coverage will instead be on More4. HOWEVER, it will not start until 09:00 GMT!!! And what is so important that More4 be showing instead... TELESHOPPING!!! Arrrrrgh!!!

So, if you can get the livestreams, it will have to be them that we rely on until 09:00 GMT.

And I'm going to miss the Biathlon again!!! Grrrr!!!

Here is the stream that is currently showing the Biathlon:

And here is the stream that is currently showing the Snowboard Cross:

The Alpine Skiing (10:00 - 11:30 GMT) and the Ice Hockey (16:00 - 18:00 GMT) will be on the same stream as the Snowboarding is currently on.

Since we are now onto a new page, and both channels are in use today, here is a reminder of how to receive them:

Channel 4+1 (1hr timeshift of Ch4) is available via:

Digital terrestrial (UK only): Ch. 13 on Freeview
Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 143 on Virgin Media
Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 135 on SkyDigital
Astra 28.2E, Transponder 42 (10.729V. MBaud 22,000. FEC 5/6).
NOTE: There are 6 regional variations of Channel 4+1 on this frequency. But, it doesn't matter which one you watch - the only difference is the adverts!​

More4 is available via:

More4+1 (1hr timeshift of More4) is available via:

Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 196 on Virgin Media
Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 139 on SkyDigital

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Why didn't I think of this earlier?!

I just looked up the site I usually use for figure skating when Eurosport aren't showing it (the site is now called tvole.com)

And I found streams for the Paralympics!!!!

There are three streaming channels - the first and the third are both showing Россия-2's coverage, while the other is showing RAI 2.

Россия-2 is currently showing the Women's 12.5km Standing Biathlon, while RAI 2 are showing the Snowboard cross.

So I CAN watch some Biathlon after all!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can't wait for the Visually Impaired race - I really want to see how it works!!!

CaroLiza_fan