Gala- "We are the Champions" | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Gala- "We are the Champions"

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know right!!! These skaters are so spoiled by their fans. That is hard work and love at its best. The little dress is amazing. :)

Isabel_O'Reilly

Final Flight
I just watched Yulia's skate. It was really good. I like that she does a variety of jumps even when it's not a competition setting and for exhibitions (usually). A 3T, 2 3F, and 2 3LZ. Is it just my imagination or was the second triple flip much higher? I thought the new spin as an encore was really neat.

Vanshilar

On the Ice
I just watched Yulia's skate. It was really good. I like that she does a variety of jumps even when it's not a competition setting and for exhibitions (usually). A 3T, 2 3F, and 2 3LZ. Is it just my imagination or was the second triple flip much higher. I thought the new spin as an encore was really neat.

Ahahahaha that spin was pretty cool. Wonder how it would score in competitions.

One of the jumps looked like it was pretty close to the piano -- hope she doesn't fall whenever she does it :eek:

Alba

Record Breaker
There's a way of going modern without going dial 1-800-get-a-new-stylist.

:laugh: I agree.

She is trying to make her own style but has not been muture and attracted yet. She should watch and learn more from Daisuke's Swan Lake

I think she is trying to have a modern concept rather than a classic one. I like that. We'll see how it develops though.

NQShamrock

Rinkside
I think she is trying to have a modern concept rather than a classic one. I like that. We'll see how it develops though.

I know, so I mention Daisuke's Swan Lake here. His program is very modern, mesmerizing and attractive.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I know, so I mention Daisuke's Swan Lake here. His program is very modern, mesmerizing and attractive.
That ZigZag Swan Lake was the reason I fell in love with Dai. lol
Adelina's version is not bad, though I think the program needs more retouch.

Alba

Record Breaker

Oh I just love Daisuke. My mistake though because more than a concept I trying to say she is trying to have a modern style in skating. She doesnìt have good body lines and body movements but the idea is there, still unrefined.

This is so cute. :love: