Gala- "We are the Champions" | Golden Skate

Gala- "We are the Champions"

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gala concert "WE - CHAMPIONS!"

Ilya Averbukh and company "Ice Symphony" together with the Russian Figure Skating Federation represent Gala concert "WE - THE CHAMPIONS".

The show will be held April 27, 2014 at Small Sports Arena "Luzhniki". Starting at 18.00.

Participants of the show - star of world figure skating champions and winners of the Olympic Winter Games in different years, European and world champions. This legendary athletes, idol of millions of viewers, the keepers of the best traditions of the Soviet and Russian figure skating.

The show will be attended by:

Adelina Sotnikova Olympic champions Alexei Yagudin, Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin
Olympic champions in the team standings Julia Lipnitskaya Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitry Solovyov,
Olympic bronze medalist Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin
European champions Yuko Kawaguchi and Alexander Smirnov,
European bronze medalist Konstantin Menchov,
Russian champion Maxim Kovtun
as well as

two-time world champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky,
multiple champions Lithuanian Margarita Drobiazko and Povilas Vanagas,
The double world champion among professionals Elena Leonova and Andrei Hvalko,
world champions in ice acrobatics Vladimir Besedin and Alexei Polishchuk
and many others ...

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Putin has a meeting with the ISU tech panel in regards to next years GP series on that day. All these talented jumping beans are really beginning to cut into his work week.:mad:

sajoya

On the Ice
For a moment there, when you mentioned Putin I actually thought: "Wait- What? Putin is going to skate too? But has he skate before? I mean he's pretty old and I don't think he can do it! Someone should stop him." :rofl:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For a moment there, when you mentioned Putin I actually thought: "Wait- What? Putin is going to skate too? But has he skate before? I mean he's pretty old and I don't think he can do it! Someone should stop him." :rofl:

Putin does skate!! He plays hockey and from what I've read it's fairly regularly. So sadly he probably lacks in toe assisted jumps.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Who dare stop him, he as black belt in karate (Or it is Judo?). He could deliver the program well, I suppose.

sajoya

On the Ice
:eek: OOOHHHH!! I wasn't expecting that answer :laugh: Interesting... I mean he doesn't have to go all out. They can just give him a stick and puck and from there he can do whatever he wants. Surprise us, Mr. Putin :agree:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Maybe he will break a hip. :laugh:

Rhodium

On the Ice
Thank you for announcement, Sam-Skwantch. I already bought the tickets. My girlfriend sews a toy for Julia! We love her.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you for announcement, Sam-Skwantch. I already bought the tickets. My girlfriend sews a toy for Julia! We love her.

She puts pictures of the bears she gets on hers and her official fan page. Maybe well see it there.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She doesn't use FB. Russian equivalent is VK.
http://m.vk.com/id69994512

Here is a fan page that has a lot of info and has to be run by someone pretty close to her considering some of the photos.

http://m.vk.com/julia_lipnitskaya

You may need to set up a VK account to view it all though. There is an English version of VK but youll need a translator app or something to read posts if you don't read Russian.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The main discovery of the Sochi Olympics - Julia Lipnitskaya - tabs at the bottom
Show "Ice Age" will be held April 16
Whole galaxy of the greatest stars of figure skating can see Nizhny Novgorod in the project "Ice Age." Among the famous athletes who arrive in Nizhny Novgorod, and 15-year-old Olympic champion Julia Lipnitskaya, which became the main opening of the Games in Sochi and the real idol for millions of Russians.

On April 16 Nagorno ice sports palace will come Alexei Yagudin, Tatyana Navka, Roman Kostomarov, Tatiana Totmianina, Maxim Marinin, Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov, Margarita Drobiazko, Povilas Vanagas, Albena Denkova Maxim Stavisky, Oksana Domnina, Maxim Shabalin, Vladimir Besedin Alexei Polishchuk.

- New ideas, new solutions set design, modern facilities and special effects - all this makes projects legendary Ilya Averbuch this unforgettable show - organizers assure.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Gala concert "WE - CHAMPIONS!"

Ilya Averbukh and company "Ice Symphony" together with the Russian Figure Skating Federation represent Gala concert "WE - THE CHAMPIONS".

The show will be held April 27, 2014 at Small Sports Arena "Luzhniki". Starting at 18.00..

Thanks for the reference. Just bought the tickets. There is still quite a good availability. I think prices could be better. They range from $25 to $200. But where else could one see Slutskaia live? I wonder what she is capable of these days.

But who is supposed to drive the crowd is quite obvious from the show's banner: http://ice-show.ru/proekty/gala-koncert-my-chempiony.html

Manitou

Medalist
Proudly presenting the Ladies Olympic Gold Medalist Gala Performance. "We are the champion" 2014

Swan Lake by Adelina Sotnikova

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giAMQMx5usU

Wow she is eye-provoking, amusing, conspicuous, unpredictable. What a woman!!!

Great performance, I loved it, but make sure you stay away from the comments. I am surprised to see thugs in the figure skating world. Worse than European soccer. Liverpool would be proud! I guess Yuna should be proud of her fans too :laugh: