2014 Worlds Junior Men - Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Junior Men - Free Skate

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This Deniss Vasiljevs just blew me away. Boundless energy and he makes everything look so easy! Hope to see much more of him the coming years!

BusyMom

Medalist
Deniss is super cute. I have a soft spot for happy-go-lucky kids. Hope to see him more in the future.

deedee1

Record Breaker
So sorry about mistakes on jumps, but Pavel reminds me of younger Brian Joubert! :)

oleada

Record Breaker
Very messy skate by Boyang. No 3 quads today. My guess is he'll drop behind Chen & Pitkeev.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The quality wasn't there in the jumps for him today. And since his other skating is a bit lacking, when he doesn't have the jumps his score isn't going to be good. I think?

aschiutza

On the Ice
I saw his facial expression when he was looking at Evgeniy. super fun:) May be it's becouse Plu took his medal in Piga, I don't know..

I don't find "hate" as being "fun". I don't think that from a blick you can say who hates who. Perhpas he was dissapointed, but hate? You have to be prepared in competition to lose or win, not to hate anyone who takes better points than you. That woudn't be very sportmanship, isn't it?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
If all three remaining skaters finish ahead of Jordan Moeller, at least one has to finish behind Nathan Chen for the US to retain three spots