Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: Alexander Petrov

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    When I saw that on Liza's Instagram yesterday, my first thought was "why is Eteri Tutberidze hanging out with a bunch of teens, especially those teens...oh, that's not Eteri "

Custom Title
    Participants list for Junior Nationals has been released. Of course Sasha is in.
    Other Team Mishin skaters include Lazukin, Gumennik, Semenenko for the men and Nugumanova, Perederova, Samodurova for the ladies.

http://fsrussia.ru/files/docs/compet...415_sostav.pdf
    Last edited by adelia; 01-23-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by adelia View Post
    Participants list for Junior Nationals has been released. Of course Sasha is in.
    Other Team Mishin skaters include Lazukin, Gumennik, Semenenko for the men and Nugumanova, Perederova for the ladies.

http://fsrussia.ru/files/docs/compet...415_sostav.pdf
    I don't speak russian so I might be wrong.… but at least I can't find Pitkeev's name on the list which is good for sasha of course

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater01 View Post
    I don't speak russian so I might be wrong.… but at least I can't find Pitkeev's name on the list which is good for sasha of course
    Yes, no Adyan on the list. Probably because Euros starts just one week before Junior Nats.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by adelia View Post
    Yes, no Adyan on the list. Probably because Euros starts just one week before Junior Nats.
    So does that mean that Adyan won't be going to junior worlds either or is it possible for Russian fed to choose him to go anyway?

Custom Title
    So does that mean that Adyan won't be going to junior worlds either or is it possible for Russian fed to choose him to go anyway?
    Junior Nats is supposed to be the qualifying tournament for Junior Worlds but last season Radionova did not attend Junior Nats and was still sent to Junior Worlds, which she won. So it is possible.

I know some posters believe that ISU has changed the rules such that a Senior GP participant cannot attend Junior Worlds but I have not seen concrete evidence of such a rule change.

Rinkside
    Adian can go to JW by Russian FS federation's decision. But it may not happen.

Rinkside
    3 weeks ago Adian wrote on his VK fan page that he didn't know yet if he would go to Junior Worlds. Initially, He planned to do GP events, Senior Nationals and then qualify for Junior Worlds through Junior Nationals (according to an interview done at the beginning of this season), but since he is going to Europeans now, his plan could be changed (No JrWorlds). IMHO if he wants to do JrWorlds, he will probably get a bye from the federation given his current level of skating compared to those of other candidates for the 3 spots. Also, the federation might feel inclined to send him to increase their chance for a JrWorlds medal (plus one more quota for Winter Youth Olympics 2016).

Custom Title
    Flashback: Sasha and his sister at Gardaland (Mishin's summer camp in Pinzolo, 2013). Cute
    http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hph...36026467_n.jpg

Custom Title
    Flashback: Interview from 2013. He should definitely go back to this hairstyle.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQyNzAwNTQw.html

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21