Alexander Petrov | Page 33 | Golden Skate

Alexander Petrov

adelia

Record Breaker

adelia

Record Breaker
Sasha flew back to Russia today, after 3 weeks at a Black Sea resort. Yubileyny is under renovation I think so almost all the students are on vacation. There haven't been any articles on Sasha during the off-season but I found a bit of info in an interview Mishin gave, published on June 6th:

"- The last few days I have been drawing up plans for the preparation of their athletes - said Alexei Mishin. - Then discuss them with the president and CEO of the Federation of figure skating in Russia (FFKKR) - Alexander Gorshkov and Alexander Kogan. Heads of national figure skating endorsed our ideas. Prepare start on July 2 resort "Igor" in the Leningrad region, and then went on to camp in Turkey. It is at this stage to join us Evgeni Plushenko.

Together with Plushenko and reigning European and world Yelizaveta Tuktamysheva will train and Junior Champion of Russia Alexander Petrov?
- Not only it, but other young athletes. Training next to such masters as Plushenko and Tuktamysheva bring invaluable...

Last season Tuktamysheva and Petrov was very intense competitive program, and you even brought under its theoretical basis. It was claimed that the skaters can keep in shape by participating in tournaments, as do tennis players. But Tuktamysheva said that this second season will not stand.
- Optionally each year to adhere to the same methodology. Tuktamysheva last season it was necessary to gain rating and return confidence. Now it is irrelevant. What competitions to participate, we will decide on the course of the season. As one of the tournaments retractors for all members of my group consider "Finland Trophy", which will be held October 8-11 in Espoo. On it my students travel regularly."

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/22112.html

Sofia

Lil sweetheart has big ideas
On the Ice
Thanks for the news, adelia! Can't wait for the new season to start!

[SUP](Besides, is your PM inbox full? I tried to send you a PM but it wasn't accepted.)[/SUP]

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
Thanks for the news, adelia! Can't wait for the new season to start.

Besides, is your PM inbox full? I tried to send you a PM but it wasn't accepted.
I've just deleted some stuff, please try sending again, thanks!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Guys, since the original poster of this fan fest is a banned person, GS Forum Staff is taking over the OP of the thread. If you use bookmarks to find the thread, you will need to change your bookmark. This old version of the thread is being moved to archive.