Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Kiira Korpi

Yes, way.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for those posts LRK!

Kiira also skated two performances for the opening ceremony of the Finlandia Trophy just over a week ago. You can see video on the official Finnish skating Youtube channel:
    Opening show 1
    Opening show 2

I took photos too, and I expect to upload them Real Soon Now...
    Last edited by YesWay; 10-21-2015 at 08:22 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    Kiira Korpi ‏@kiirakorpi_fi · Oct 16
    Enjoying the gorgeous city of #Tallinn. 😍🍂🍁☀️ https://instagram.com/p/87eX7ckAR1/

Kiira Korpi ‏@kiirakorpi_fi · Oct 18  Tallinn, Harjumaa
    Getting ready for tonight's show #KingsOnIce! 😜👍💪 @ Tondiraba Jäähall https://instagram.com/p/8-kVWKkAXE/

Kiira Korpi ‏@kiirakorpi_fi · 1h1 hour ago
    A glimpse of #swag from last weekend in Tallinn. 😉 Thank you again @evgeniplushenko for having me on… [url]https://instagram.com/p/9GOurREAYe/]
    Thanks so much for posting this. So glad Kiira seems to enjoy Tallinn, my hometown. Hope we'll get to see a video on youtube.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YesWay View Post

Kiira also skated two performances for the opening ceremony of the Finlandia Trophy just over a week ago. You can see video on the official Finnish skating Youtube channel:
    Opening show 1
    Opening show 2

Please do! Thanks for the links! The way she is gliding over the ice is unreal. What a pity that injury was not treated right from the start - we might have still enjoyed Kiira's competitive skating... sigh

0 Not allowed!

Opening show 1
    Opening show 2

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures - they are always great.

Yes, way.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    Thanks! I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures - they are always great.
    Thanks! But unfortunately, these are not so great - lighting was not good for photography during the opening show... :-/

But here they are anyway, such as they are :-D

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks! But unfortunately, these are not so great - lighting was not good for photography during the opening show... :-/

But here they are anyway, such as they are :-D
    I think they are beautiful. - Thanks.

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    I only wish I could have ss as good as hers!!!! She moves beautifully

0 Not allowed!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZiebHEARj/
    kiira_korpiFirst time exploring beautiful Romania! 😍🇷🇴 Tomorrow we'll perform here in Cluj with @plushenkoofficial @edvinmarton @johnnygweir @t.verner and other great skaters 👍😊✨ #kingsonice #clujnapoca #romania

0 Not allowed!
    This is amazing!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BDS33_QkAXo/

What's she doing in Toronto?

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!
    According to latest news in Finnish tabloids Kiira is moving to New York with her boyfriend. She confirms that also in a radio interview here, where she talks about her skating career, reasons why she quit among many other things (the interview lasts 56 minutes!). In the interview her sister Petra talks about Kiira's personality, former manager about her relationship with publicity and media, and Laura Lepistö about Kiira as skating colleague/competitor. Both the article and the interview are in Finnish.

Wishing for Hawayek & Baker's breakthrough! Crossover's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ivia View Post
    According to latest news in Finnish tabloids Kiira is moving to New York with her boyfriend. She confirms that also in a radio interview here, where she talks about her skating career, reasons why she quit among many other things (the interview lasts 56 minutes!). In the interview her sister Petra talks about Kiira's personality, former manager about her relationship with publicity and media, and Laura Lepistö about Kiira as skating colleague/competitor. Both the article and the interview are in Finnish.
    Can we see her more often in ice shows as she is moving to New York (City perhaps, not NY state)?

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    They have rented an apartment in Manhattan so she and her boyfriend are moving to NY city. She does not talk very much about skating in ice shows or mention any future plans about them in the interview. She talks a bit of her pilates studies and the part in a musical in Finland (video interview here about that).

Wishing for Hawayek & Baker's breakthrough! Crossover's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ivia View Post
    They have rented an apartment in Manhattan so she and her boyfriend are moving to NY city. She does not talk very much about skating in ice shows or mention any future plans about them in the interview. She talks a bit of her pilates studies and the part in a musical in Finland (video interview here about that).
    Beauty with a mystery. Thanks for the video.

3 Not allowed!
    A local sports newspaper from Uruguay did a mention to Kiira !!!

It says: Kiira Korpi is a well known former Finnish skater, retired from competitive circuit almost a year ago. She has been on the European podium 3 times. In Finland, she is known as The Ice Princess. Her performances are beautiful and with lots of emotion.

It is really strange, but wonderful, coming from my Soccer-Luis Suarez-obsessed country

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    News piece of the musical with a photo of Kiira as a sexy nurse

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast