ALL THAT Skate Ice show - May 4,5,6 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

ALL THAT Skate Ice show - May 4,5,6

begin

Medalist
Totally asking for too much but I was quite disappointed when she didn't do her competitive SP. Figured since she was supposedly keeping top form for the show....:p

Krislite

Medalist
Totally asking for too much but I was quite disappointed when she didn't do her competitive SP. Figured since she was supposedly keeping top form for the show....:p

That's never happened. No room for it anyway. After Sochi I'm sure she wanted to give that toe-picking foot a rest.

elee63

Final Flight

I think what she was saying made apparent that she was going for clean, rather than competition-esque jumps, during her interview about this show. And she never said "top form" just that she was practicing diligently. All those reporters and then the translators never get the nuance across just right..

desertskates

Medalist
Yuna's program is stunning. And that dress :love:
Although, I think we expect nothing less from her. Thanks so much for pics and videos. Can't wait to see more about the show.

Ven

Match Penalty
I really prefer this more powerful version of Nessun Dorma over the softer versions I've heard. Good job Yuna! This presentation possesses more finality, more urgency, and it seems like a culmination of one's career. Although I liked her Adios Nonino at Sochi (even if I think it could have been improved some), seeing this performance makes me wish Yuna had chosen this music for her FS at the Olympics. :/

pointyourtoe

On the Ice
Nessun Dorma was stunning and regal. The choreography isn't very creative BUT it's the most emotion I've ever seen in Yuna's skating. She should've used that music for her Olympic free program!

VirMo

On the Ice
She would have been lampooned for skating to it during the Olympics, especially since Arakawa won with a Nessum Dorma free skate not too long ago.

Yuna actually said she had reservations on using Nessun Dorma despite it being one of her favorite piece of music because it was overdone in figure skating.