ALL THAT Skate Ice show - May 4,5,6 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

ALL THAT Skate Ice show - May 4,5,6

Ven

Match Penalty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JnPkt4R4wQ

A must-see official clip for Nessun Dorma by Kim.

The audio needs fixed...kinda surprised ATS released version with such poor audio, although maybe they had problems with sound continuity because of the live orchestra performance on different days(?).

The video is great though, lots of wow(!) moments. Especially love the opening and how the camera follows Yuna during her ina bauer. The only edit I would do differently would be to keep Yuna in front of the orchestra when the music builds during her bent camel spin, after the spiral. The way it's shown in Baby Jane's video, with the long shot of Yuna in front of the orchestra, is really majestic and adds to the sense of culmination that the music invokes.

All in all, I would say this has to join Gershwin and Les Mis as my three favorite Yuna skates ever. Maybe throw in Send in the Clowns too. So many to choose from!

BusyMom

Medalist
Just have time to go through the ATS YouTube. I'm very impressed with the production. I always think that Yuna's shows have had the best quality in overall production. But this year show blow my expectation. Wow. Korean audiences are so lucky.