Thread: I feel disturbed

Tripping on the Podium slutskayafann's Avatar

I feel disturbed

Okay, this is not a political thread. I was reading many western sites about the Crimea situation. Today many were giving their ideas about sanctions. I feel very disturbed after reading people suggestions cause there were people suggesting making Russians hungry!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you don't share this views. I need to restore my faith in humanity I will cry

Please don't talk about politics I hate politics I am not from neither country involved so I don't care about the political situation. I just feel very disturbed after reading wishes for people to be hungry over a political situation.

I am already depressed and I keep losing my faith in humanity. Why are humans cruel to each others didn't someone from a thousand years said God let the sun rises on the evil and the good, and sends the rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. It looks like nothing changed. I feel disturbed. Why

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    I think we humans have been always like this, we fight against each other to survive, to domain, etc. For me it's about having power and control over others, this repeats again and again, honestly I don't think that will change

Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    I think we humans have been always like this, we fight against each other to survive, to domain, etc. For me it's about having power and control over others, this repeats again and again, honestly I don't think that will change
    You are right. But I thought I would never read someone wishing hunger for another human. I don't know why it has affected me deeply that I want to cry.

Custom Title
    *hugs* don't let it bother you. People say mean things all the time out of ignorance. Whoever said that probably doesn't know what they're talking about (what true hunger/starvation really feels like), or else they probably wouldn't wish it on anyone else.

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by slutskayafann View Post
    You are right. But I thought I would never read someone wishing hunger for another human. I don't know why it has affected me deeply that I want to cry.
    People on internet always say very mean things because no one knows their identity, I'm sure many of them say it joking or just because they are boring and don't think about the consequences of what they say. But don't be sad because as there are mean people there are also good people everywhere

I agree. It is human nature....hate and bigotry are carefully taught. The US hated the Japanese for murdering those 2,000 folk at Pearl Harbor (the Japanese promised to declare war before attacking...something they did not do) ....many in the US hate their own president for not getting us out of the middle east like he promised....people did and still do hate those of the Jewish faith. I don't wish ill on the Russian people. I never hated the German people for WWII...but I still wish Hitler had been delt with instead of being placated.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post

Thank you guys so much. Yes they are probably just trols who think they are funny.

Custom Title
    Thank you guys so much. Yes they are probably just trols who think they are funny.
    Remember that there are many people who do NOT feel that way, and that our job as human beings is to increase that number of people. I like what Chris said about not hating the Germans during the World War II era but wishing that Hitler had been dealt with. These situations are always tricky, and anger is justified, but lack of compassion for the people involved is always the wrong path to take. Wishing starvation on a population is inexcusable, even just if it's a casual statement issued in a moment's impulse online.

Wall Street is you target, they keep us all "just fed enough we can go hungry quick, The leaders of the world (the ones most don't know their names) are in control of all of this. This is what they want.

Custom Title
    The biggest problem is that the jerks/trolls of the world are the people that get loudest.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Amei View Post
    The biggest problem is that the jerks/trolls of the world are the people that get loudest.
    My mother used to have a saying: Empty barrels make the most noise.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    My mother used to have a saying: Empty barrels make the most noise.
    I love that !!!! I'm informing you now that I plan on using that saying. Thank you.

I find myself to be quite sensitive and sympathize with the OP. It's hard to watch suffering and pains me to see ill will. All you can do is lead by example. Happiness starts with where you are.