Let's all take a moment to be thankful that... | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Let's all take a moment to be thankful that...

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I♥Yuna;892939 said:
I think both sides need to let it go.

Adelina fans can be proud of her - she skated her very best in front of the homecrowd, and she is the OFFICIAL OGM of the Sochi games :) She got a brand new car from the president, money to help her sister and family, and I'm sure endorsements as well. She has many years of skating ahead, and a lot more gold in her future. Yuna fans need only see how happy Yuna is in order to move on themselves. She is an OGM :)party2:), has never finished off the podium in her career , has lots of lucrative endorsements, does a lot of good in the world with her money, has a cute boyfriend , and the best of life is all ahead of her.

Let the good times roll, people :rock:

:bow:I♥Yuna:bow: I'm thankful for fair minded posts like ^THIS^

Well said!! I think in many many ways both girls won! Now let's see what becomes of it!

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I♥Yuna;892939 said:
I think both sides need to let it go.

Adelina fans can be proud of her - she skated her very best in front of the homecrowd, and she is the OFFICIAL OGM of the Sochi games :) She got a brand new car from the president, money to help her sister and family, and I'm sure endorsements as well. She has many years of skating ahead, and a lot more gold in her future. Yuna fans need only see how happy Yuna is in order to move on themselves. She is an OGM :)party2:), has never finished off the podium in her career :)bow:), has lots of lucrative endorsements, does a lot of good in the world with her money, has a cute boyfriend :)agree:), and the best of life is all ahead of her.

Let the good times roll, people

It would be nice if more people think like you :agree: