2014 Worlds Men Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Men Short Program

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
So excited :yay: I hope the upcoming hours will be full of nice, clean programs.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm really looking forward to Elladj - he has a ton of charisma...I'll bet he picks up a lot of new female fans after this ;)

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Charming and strong short program from Cieplucha of Poland. The audience really enjoyed his performance. Nam is on the ice warming up.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
What a weird start for Nam, but he certainly is quite the performer. I look forward to watching him in the future.

Oh man I am going to miss Viktor Pfeiffer when he retires. It's a shame that he just doesn't have the tech content because his skating is gorgeous.

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Dramatic program for Pfeifer of AUT. Shame about the stumble on the solo double axel. Possible two foot on the solo triple lutz out of steps as well.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
What an unfortunate mistake for Nam...I love Victor Pfeifer, he is amazing...but he messed up all his jumps, that kills his chances in this gruelling sport.

auser

Record Breaker
What a weird start for Nam, but he certainly is quite the performer. I look forward to watching him in the future.

Oh man I am going to miss Viktor Pfeiffer when he retires. It's a shame that he just doesn't have the tech content because his skating is gorgeous.

Yeah, I liked the way he kept the performance energy going even after some baubles. Looks like a promising skater.