2014 Worlds Men Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Men Short Program

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I get his a "Star of the future", But i don't agree that Ngoyan deserves better PCS than Pfeiffer here

Pfieffer is a lovely skater, with 2 bad landings though, And Nguyan had a major disruption, Followed by a major buildup to an underrotated jump,
And very juniorish choreography

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Walker has powerful jumps and spins to this Japanese inspired program. The audience is applauding along with the music.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I don't know about anyone else, but I thought that program was really weird. The costume didn't do anything for me, either.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I get his a "Star of the future", But i don't agree that Ngoyan deserves better PCS than Pfeiffer here

Pfeiffer is an excellent example of why corridor judging in PCS is such codswallop. He has some of the most interesting choreography and interpretation and will never get the credit for it because of the way PCS is currently judged. Ridiculous.

Walker started with arm gestures right out of the Laetitia Hubert School of Bizarre Arm And Hand Movements, but the some interesting spins. I'm not sure the costume worked--it's a bit too cheerleading skirt, y'know? ;)

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Bobbles on all three jump passes for Balde. He is still working the performance though.

Audience is clapping along to the thumping music for his step sequence.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Gah, one of Nam or Elladj has got to make the free, or we (Canada) have to rely on Kevin to be in the top 10. ohnoohnoohno.

usethis2

Medalist
Well, the last 3 post Olympic male SP's have been quite good

It has nothing to do with what you said but does anyone else feel like men and women take turns splatting? When men skate well, women fall left and right in an event. The other way around the following event.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Am I the only crazy person who keeps 2 livestreams going? The Eurosport video stream keeps freezing on me but I like the commentary...so I have ISU open in another window.

auser

Record Breaker
Am I the only crazy person who keeps 2 livestreams going? The Eurosport video stream keeps freezing on me but I like the commentary...so I have ISU open in another window.
Or we are both crazy .... I'm doing the same thing as you.:laugh::popcorn:

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Bobbles on two of his jump passes but he's working the step sequence and the crowd is clapping along with Strid.