2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Great for D\R, That tech mark is crazy, Going for the harder elements and intricate moves in the field and transitions finally pays off

Hopefully their around S\K score, Or higher

Alba

Record Breaker
If they want to definitely lose, then yes. They better land everything else (SBS could kill them) or the others are breathing down the neck even without V/T.

Yeah I guess you're right, but as Eladola said I think they would like to. Personally I have mixed feelings about it.

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Season best of 77.01 for Duhamel and Radford. Well deserved Team Canada.

It is going to be a dog fight for gold with barely anything separating the top three.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Exciting competition, Can't wait to see the draw, I can't imagine the Canadians winning but hey, They served it here,

Only thing i would change is Sui\Han with Peng\Zhang

And bring MT\M into the 70's with the 2 CHN pairs

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Well done D/R!

If S/S do their GPF long program like they did there, I think they win. But they often screw up.

I'd love a S/S, D/R, and either Chinese or MT/M to be the podium. Would be so weird.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
D & R really brought it with this short in Sochi in the team event. It's a brilliant program for them because it showcases him- the superior, more lyrical skater- and because it has emotional heft due to his composing the music and it's being a tribute to a late coach. Their long isn't as strong and won't score as well even if skated clean. I still think the gold is S & S's to lose.

What in the world happened with Castelli and Schnapir's music??

whatif

Medalist
Inflated PCS for D/R, but OK I guess.

This is not looking like a cake walk for S/S. Also very well skated event. Did we even have any falls?

oleada

Record Breaker
Hmm. I'm really not a fan of D/R - I appreciate their difficulty and their power, but I hate her lines and they make everything look like work/sloppy -but they skated well here. I still hope S/K & S/S beat them in the free.

I hope Antipova/Maisuradze move up in the free; I thought they were scored low because they skated so early!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Well done D/R!

If S/S do their GPF long program like they did there, I think they win. But they often screw up.

I'd love a S/S, D/R, and either Chinese or MT/M to be the podium. Would be so weird.

The judges have showed in the PCS that they're going with S\S, If they don't give them a blatant reason to mark them down They probs got this, Crossing my fingers, Will be satisfied if the podium stays in this order.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Inflated PCS for D/R, but OK I guess.

This is not looking like a cake walk for S/S. Also very well skated event. Did we even have any falls?

Only four! Two from Poprova/Masset, one from Lawerence/Swigers and one from Barizova/Larinov.

Alba

Record Breaker
Hmm. I'm really not a fan of D/R - I appreciate their difficulty and their power, but I hate her lines and they make everything look like work/sloppy -but they skated well here. I still hope S/K & S/S beat them in the free.

I hope Antipova/Maisuradze move up in the free; I thought they were scored low because they skated so early!

I'm with you on that.

whatif

Medalist

I doubt S/K finish anywhere below 2nd place. They have been incredibly consistent all season and their long is a killer. But what an achievement for the first Worlds. Bravo!