2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Pairs Short Program

Art&Sport

Medalist
What!!! M-T/M are the class of the field so far! I'd have to protest that lowball score if I were them!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
B\L tech score seemed to inflate a bit to much with the first 4 elements imo, Not sure about that one

cptnhastings

On the Ice
B\L tech score seemed to inflate a bit to much with the first 4 elements imo, Not sure about that one

Yeah, that's gonna be interesting to read the protocols. Looked like they didn't get much for the side by side jumps so how'd they get so high in the end.

Hmmm, looks like the TES is dropping a bit, but they might be in first anyway.

DaveT

On the Ice
Kirsten didn't seem very pleased with their score either. That close to Peng/Zhang seemed very generous, she should be thankful.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
More waving to the crowd from B/L. I guess she wasn't told no one would be screaming Ross-eee-yaaa here.

Ok, I admit it. I can't stand their skating though I give her credit for having one of the most chic costumes I've ever seen on a Russian skater.

auser

Record Breaker
it's not working for me, what am I doing wrong?
I'm assuming you have already gotten the hola addon for your browser. Then Go to the site you want to access: http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html,
then click the Hola extension icon(smiling yellow sun) and choose the flag of the country you want to view the site from. You need to pick a country the ISU does not geoblock. Australia and India both worked for me. It may buffer sometimes, but usually comes back and works. Good luck:)

Alba

Record Breaker
I must be just too used to Russian inflation after the Olympics. :) Glad B/L aren't in first.

They were behind the canadians in Sochi too.

More waving to the crowd from B/L. I guess she wasn't told no one would be screaming Ross-eee-yaaa here.

It's a good thing they're not so sensitive about that.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Great from S\K , Just like Olympics,

does she get a deduction for moving in the end, though ?

Anyone spot B\L's Deduction ?

Woooow they really went with them in PCS :O

cptnhastings

On the Ice
They were behind the canadians in Sochi too.

Yeah I know. I wasn't thinking properly. Just expecting high marks for no reason! :laugh: Pairs was the first discipline at the Olympics so I forgot a lot.

S/K were very good. That score's definitely beatable by the Germans if they have a clean short though. Wasn't sure what'd happen at Worlds.

DaveT

On the Ice
Not one moment of S/K's program makes me think flamenco, they could have been skating to anything. And the music is so non-descript. But he's definitely my new boyfriend. Yumtini.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
M-T/M‘ elements are good, but I think her extension in particular is lacking. Plus I personally feel her hair in the SP is distracting.

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Stolbova and Klimov really brought it today. You can't teach that kind of power and confidence. Great skate to see in person.