sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Gracie and Mao will be hard to beat if both go clean
Mao with home turf and Gracie does well in Japan

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Gracie and Mao will be hard to beat if both go clean
Mao with home turf and Gracie does well in Japan
wow, just keep going! your posts make me smile so much! are your pretending to be that delusional about gracie's chances or not? she can medal, but come on...
Btw, didn't Gracie place 4th at NHK?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
wow, just keep going! your posts make me smile so much! are your pretending to be that delusional about gracie's chances or not? she can medal, but come on...
Btw, didn't Gracie place 4th at NHK?

WTT, she has never been off the podium other than the fluke NHK
past reults have been favorable to Gracie in Japan

Becki

Medalist
WTT, she has never been off the podium other than the fluke NHK
past reults have been favorable to Gracie in Japan

She placed 6th at 4CC last year in Osaka.

Not to burst your bubble, Gracie is an amazing talent, but I still think she has a lot to prove.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
She placed 6th at 4CC last year in Osaka.

Not to burst your bubble, Gracie is an amazing talent, but I still think she has a lot to prove.

compare that to some non Japanese skaters like say Osmond who bombs outside of home ice

Gracie has been trending upwards since Nationals

Nationals - 1st
OT - 2nd
OG - 4th - reaching a 200+ score

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
compare that to some non Japanese skaters like say Osmond who bombs outside of home ice

Gracie has been trending upwards since Nationals

Nationals - 1st
OT - 2nd
OG - 4th - reaching a 200+ score
Hah, you are funny indeed:D
We were talking about Gracie performing in Japan) So don't change the topic,please:)

BRASILwmr

Rinkside
I think I'm changing my expectations on this event. But still I'm not seeing an unpredictable podium. Will Asada, Kostner and Lipnitskaya in podium and any order! * ~ *
I'm sad because Sotnikova not be dethroned and ended with a long tradition.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Hah, you are funny indeed:D
We were talking about Gracie performing in Japan) So don't change the topic,please:)

I didn't

Gracie's improvement in consistency since nationals have been going upwards
compared to someone like Julia who is going downwards

Gracie beat Julia at the Olympics !

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I didn't

Gracie's improvement in consistency since nationals have been going upwards
compared to someone like Julia who is going downwards

Gracie beat Julia at the Olympics !
There is no point in discussing it with you cause have your own imaginary reality:)
Good luck to both of them and then we will see!

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
In the long run, I do believe Gracie will be beat Julia. Julia has got the best scores she could possibly get already, but Gracie is getting better.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Julia could still get better in the long run, she is younger you know. Gracie is lively and lovely on ice, but somehow I feel Julia has more talents. Just my opinion.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
In the long run, I do believe Gracie will be beat Julia. Julia has got the best scores she could possibly get already, but Gracie is getting better.

agreed, Julia's max is around 210-216 while Gracie can go a max 250+ total score in her career

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Julia could still get better in the long run, she is younger you know. Gracie is lively and lovely on ice, but somehow I feel Julia has more talents. Just my opinion.

Gracie has an advantage though, body type wise, she is taller, thinner and leaner than Julia
plus Gracie already has one of the biggest jumps amongst the new girls along with speed and power that Julia lacks atm

It also doesn't hurt Gracie is one of the most attractive

zamboni step

Final Flight
Julia PB total is 209 ?
Gracie I think can score higher around 250+ in the following seasons if she continues to improve

.........And when are the nice men in white coming for you? You've now started putting Julia down too, soon the only skater you like at all will be Gracie Gold. I can imagine when you aren't online you scrawl these insane ramblings on the walls of your room in crayon, a very The Shining kind of thing.

All Hollywood good lucks, and no headcase makes Gracie get 250+ :laugh: