2014 Worlds - Ladies Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Ladies Short Program

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
That's got nothing to do with your complain of her getting 60 in PCS though.

Right, it has to do with Madame mentioning that she beat them as an argument when i was talking about the 60 for some reason ;)

I was just as flabbergasted as you are

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Ugh at another Yentl song. I'm too lazy to look it up to be 100% sure.

This is one of my issues with the judging. They give cues on the music they like and hate, and then we're stuck with it for years.

I'd love a random music choice but the judges punish for that some times. :(

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nice final SP from Jenna! CaroLiza_fan, you must be thrilled. Hope it's enough for her to make the FS!

Yep, I am! Absolutely delighted! :biggrin:

It's always great to see Jenna do a clean programme, as she has ended up on her backside a bit too often for comfort over the years!

I was a bit disappointed with the position, but delighted with the actual score.

Not only that, but it was a SB (I have a feeling it was a PB as well, but I'm not sure. I wish they would put that up on the graphics...)

Of course, I do hope Jenna gets through to the FS. But, the competition will be tough. Like, we just saw a lovely performance from Anne-Line (WELL DONE!), and she only got 5th. And we still have Park So-Youn to come.

So, fingers crossed for "Cher"! (That is so cruel. Like, Jenna's younger than me! But, only by a year... :p )

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kaat VAN DAELE (BEL)

Music: Bring Him Home by The Piano Guys

Light purple dress w/ pink sash on back

3S - very forward, no combo
FCSp
StSq
2A - hangs on
3T+2T - hangs on
CCoSp
LSp

Really had to fight for every jump. She looks disappointed

SP: 24.31+21.74 = 46.05, in 7th (out of 9)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yep, I am! Absolutely delighted! :biggrin:

It's always great to see Jenna do a clean programme, as she has ended up on her backside a bit too often for comfort over the years!

I was a bit disappointed with the position, but delighted with the actual score.

Not only that, but it was a SB (I have a feeling it was a PB as well, but I'm not sure. I wish they would put that up on the graphics...)

Of course, I do hope Jenna gets through to the FS. But, the competition will be tough. Like, we just saw a lovely performance from Anne-Line (WELL DONE!), and she only got 5th. And we still have Park So-Youn to come.

So, fingers crossed for "Cher"! (That is so cruel. Like, Jenna's younger than me! But, only by a year... :p )

CaroLiza_fan

She's the Cher of figure skating because she's been around forever. She's Indomitable! And you have to admire her tenacity--and her longevity!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
So Youn PARK (KOR)

Music: The Swan by Camille Saint-Saens

White strapless dress w/ black and grey stone "feather" details

3S+3T - solid
3Lz - stepout
LSp
2A
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp

First 3-3 of the day! Shame about the lutz, but overall solid skate.

SP: 32.91+25.31-1.00 = 57.22 (PB), in 1st (out of 10)