Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1202

Thread: 2014 Worlds - Ladies Short Program

  1. #31
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    I didn't

    Gracie's improvement in consistency since nationals have been going upwards
    compared to someone like Julia who is going downwards

    Gracie beat Julia at the Olympics !
    There is no point in discussing it with you cause have your own imaginary reality
    Good luck to both of them and then we will see!

  2. #32
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    80
    ^

  3. #33
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSkaterGuy View Post
    Plus, you know, all those 9.75 PCS marks she'll get for her Hollywood blonde, Barbie, beautiful looks.
    Don't forget she has a secrete quad toe.

  4. #34
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    475
    In the long run, I do believe Gracie will be beat Julia. Julia has got the best scores she could possibly get already, but Gracie is getting better.

  5. #35
    Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    4,141
    Julia could still get better in the long run, she is younger you know. Gracie is lively and lovely on ice, but somehow I feel Julia has more talents. Just my opinion.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by hippomoomin View Post
    In the long run, I do believe Gracie will be beat Julia. Julia has got the best scores she could possibly get already, but Gracie is getting better.
    agreed, Julia's max is around 210-216 while Gracie can go a max 250+ total score in her career

  7. #37
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    agreed, Julia's max is around 210-216 while Gracie can go a max 250+ total score in her career
    Can I ask you the scores for SP and LP that you are siggesting? :D Just wondering

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Julia could still get better in the long run, she is younger you know. Gracie is lively and lovely on ice, but somehow I feel Julia has more talents. Just my opinion.
    Gracie has an advantage though, body type wise, she is taller, thinner and leaner than Julia
    plus Gracie already has one of the biggest jumps amongst the new girls along with speed and power that Julia lacks atm

    It also doesn't hurt Gracie is one of the most attractive

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by MsLiinaLii View Post
    Can I ask you the scores for SP and LP that you are siggesting? :D Just wondering
    Julia PB total is 209 ?
    Gracie I think can score higher around 250+ in the following seasons if she continues to improve

  10. #40
    Best comeback EVOR! zamboni step's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Julia PB total is 209 ?
    Gracie I think can score higher around 250+ in the following seasons if she continues to improve
    .........And when are the nice men in white coming for you? You've now started putting Julia down too, soon the only skater you like at all will be Gracie Gold. I can imagine when you aren't online you scrawl these insane ramblings on the walls of your room in crayon, a very The Shining kind of thing.

    All Hollywood good lucks, and no headcase makes Gracie get 250+

  11. #41
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Julia could still get better in the long run, she is younger you know. Gracie is lively and lovely on ice, but somehow I feel Julia has more talents. Just my opinion.
    Julia still hasn't gone through puberty---time will tell how well Julia will be able to rotate and land her jumps when she has boobs and hips.

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni step View Post
    .........And when are the nice men in white coming for you? You've now started putting Julia down too, soon the only skater you like at all will be Gracie Gold. I can imagine when you aren't online you scrawl these insane ramblings on the walls of your room in crayon, a very The Shining kind of thing.

    All Hollywood good lucks, and no headcase makes Gracie get 250+
    Gracie has the same 3LZ-3T a Yuna, also an body type wise, an attractive lady like Yuna and a better spinner than Yuna
    if Yuna can score close in 250+ what makes Gracie cannot ?

    and I said Gracie's beauty is just a bonus
    no need to get intimidated

  13. #43
    Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,497
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    agreed, Julia's max is around 210-216 while Gracie can go a max 250+ total score in her career
    ...I can't...with you, I...I can't even...I just can't.

  14. #44
    Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    At the Rink
    Posts
    3,203
    It's so much easier to win four out of the next four WC titles with scores in the 250's. Glad you cleared that up because I was beginning to think you were being irrational. Has Gracie even been on the podium looking down on Yulia or is Yulia always looking down at her. Ill search for a podium pic were Gracie "the body" Gold finished better than Yulia.

    Gracie is good and all and I actually like her but I swear you are trying to make me hate her or something!

  15. #45
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    115
    Seriously, Gracie should get a restraining order against Sky_fly20. Sky_fly20 is delusional and clearly obsessed

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •