2014 Worlds - Pairs Free Skating | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Pairs Free Skating

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Thank you. skatedreamer! Maybe NBC will show their their recap on 4/13, but I doubt it. I guess I'll have to check out icenetwork.com for them (I much prefer watching all of the competition on a bigger TV screen).

Dumb question here, but are you guys talking about Artur Dmietriev?? One of my favs----where are you seeing him?

Alas, yes. I gather he is taking part in Worlds, but since I haven't seen any of the footage, I just went to Google Images and found some photos there. He was and still is a fave of mine, one of the great pair skaters ever, but his looks have coarsened considerably.

DianaSelene

Medalist
Artur Dmitriev is currently coaching the pair Antipova/Maisuradze which got 8th place here. So he was seen in the kiss 'n cry with them.

YagsFan

On the Ice
thanks for your answers, re: Artur Dmitriev, DianaSelene and Olympia. I'm watching Worlds via Universal Sports, so am not seeing all the participants, like Antipova/Maisuradze (are they Russians?). I did look up those pics on Google, Olympia, "coarsened" looks is probably generous, lol! Oh well, I don't care----he was still to die for as a pair skater:)

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Yes, I've seen A. Dimitriev in kiss and cry with the skaters he was coaching. Yes he is a big guy, and he gained more weight, but he wasn't on the thin side not even when he was competing, especially at the end of his career. I always wondered how was he able to jump that 3T...