Page 176 of 189 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2825

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sisinka View Post
    Tatiana’s notice about Lena: “If her character allows her to be patient with new hard workload“ only supports the idea that Lena didn’t show her best at practises in past years.
    Which is quite different from "Elena is lazy". Not being patient and being lazy are two different things completely.
    So Nikita was not a good leader. Elena was not patient and they split. Good riddance.
    Can we move on now and stop with all this talk about what I&K did or didn't do in the practice 2 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by bsfan View Post
    I am curious. In TAT interview, she said she had not seen I/Z yet and only praised "I" as great dancer. Is TAT not much interested in I/Z? thinking that they are not special or are the ones casted out? If she wants, she can visit their training easily, right?
    I think the interview is made when they were on vacation, as she said. Now they are training in Latvia so I don't think she can see them yet.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Which is quite different from "Elena is lazy". Not being patient and being lazy are two different things completely.
    So Nikita was not a good leader. Elena was not patient and they split. Good riddance.
    Can we move on now and stop with all this talk about what I&K did or didn't do in the practice 2 years ago?
    Oh yes, its about time. I do hope that they can find a way to be on civil if not friendly terms in the future. She was on the verge of tears at the ball

Let each of them learn the necessary lessons and just move on

Custom Title
    B/S will also be doing Carmen. I get a feeling that we may have more. Haha..http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/105-ekat...at-plyusy.html Interesting.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    B/S will also be doing Carmen. I get a feeling that we may have more. Haha..http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/105-ekat...at-plyusy.html Interesting.
    You need a little ''fiery temperament'' to show Carmen. Also short dance is very short with all those paso doble pattern, steps, lift and twizzles, I don't think there is much time to show character of the dance. Could be risky choice for some teams, of course I'm fully behind Elena Ilinykh and Anna Capellini.

OMG are we going to have our fill of Carmen this season! Much as I love Carmen, this will be overkill :(

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattieu View Post
    OMG are we going to have our fill of Carmen this season! Much as I love Carmen, this will be overkill :(
    Nah, I love Carmen but if they could use other aria, not that Hanabera and Toreado, I would be very happy. What about the flower scene? Or the scene in which Carmen was told she will die?

After Carmen of v/m I can not apreciate another one. They were very unique.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattieu View Post
    Good lord. Really? For a sport that prides itself on creativity and originality, skating can get so homogenized by skaters/teams still having the same music choices.

I hope all the Carmen teams are in one flight and the judges/fans finally protest.

A world of music, and freaking Carmen again. After V/M modernized it, everything else will look so archaic in comparison.

I wonder how many teams/skaters roll their eyes when their coach says "so this is our Carmen season".

Custom Title
    Why we should protest Carmen? We always watch entire ice dancers doing tango or waltz or latin as short dance. Most painful year for me is the 2011, where 20 teams skated Golden Waltz which taking half of the dance alone 5 teams doing Carmen is heaven for me considering other short dance alternatives.

Custom Title
    It's better Carmen than Espana Cani, which almost all the dance couples used in 1996 when the paso was the OD

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    Battle of the Carmens 2.0
    Who will be Debi Thomas? Who will be Katarina Witt? Will Sinitsina/Katsalapov - or someone else - sneak in a la Elizabeth Manley?
    Tune in next season at Russian Nationals to find out answers to these questions and more!

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeting View Post
    Who will be Debi Thomas? Who will be Katarina Witt? Will Sinitsina/Katsalapov - or someone else - sneak in a la Elizabeth Manley?
    Tune in next season at Russian Nationals to find out answers to these questions and more!
    lmfao! Killing me per usual!!! There are so many ID teams that have yet to announce their music choices that I am literally waiting for more people to have the same music (not necessarily "Carmen")....

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeting View Post
    Lena and Ruslan can do the Hanabera.
    And B/S can do Carmen's death scene. Here: http://youtu.be/iN_X5CWQI98
    Still Carmen but different scene. Or the duet between Don Jose and Micaela. could be better choice for B/S: http://youtu.be/0Yx9xZkXNW0
    Or this one, they have many choices, it doesn't have to be just the Hanabera: http://youtu.be/Q5h_7ywjPPQ

We have not seen enough Carmen's already.
    Now the cherry on the cake would be S&K doing Carmen as well!

Quote Originally Posted by chapis View Post
    After Carmen of v/m I can not apreciate another one. They were very unique.

Page 176 of 189 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast