Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2825

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    Carmen IS psychotic and deeply disturbed. .
    You mean in the book. Still, not a psychotic but both she and Jose are pictured as murderers, brigands and amoral schemer. Jose is a criminal. While Bizet Carmen is capricious, fearless and fatalist and Jose a soldier and a "victim".

You may very well think that Krylova's interpretation was fantastic because she played as a psychotic though. Degustibus.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    TAT is just a woman of very strange contradictions. Although in my unprofessional opinion TAT got wind of Nik and Vika's plans and she's been outraged ever since.
    :
    Yes, i think what was a big surprise for us people like TAT already knew (at least something). And that is why maybe she thought that it would have been better to sent at Worlds another young pair, who need a chance a to show themselves at senior level too and who is not going to split. And probably TAT has some warm feelings for Ivan, because she trained his dad.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by bsfan View Post
    Thank Sisinka and Alba for replying. It just can't convince to me that I/Z are better( or equal to) than S/K at this point, although I hope they are better. Why TAT didn't like S/Z? any details? Does she like their coaches? Z?
    How could we judge whether S/K is better than I/Z or I/Z is better than S/K at this point? We've only seen snippets (I/Z) or exhibition programs (S/K) so far, and maybe the occasional comments (but I'm pretty sure no one has come out and said one team is better than the other). We'll have to wait for an actual competition where they go head to head to really see how the teams stack up against each other under pressure and the circumstances.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    Hmm, so TAT very well knows how I/Z are doing. She's just being coy. The nerve of this woman!
    Why do you think the fact that Alexeeva was Tarasova's assistant in the 80's means that she knows very well how Ilinykh/Zhiganshin are doing at present?

Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Why do you think the fact that Alexeeva was Tarasova's assistant in the 80's means that she knows very well how Ilinykh/Zhiganshin are doing at present?
    Well I'm sure that if she wanted to watch them practice, Alexeeva and her daughter would let TAT do it

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Well, TAT is just Le TAT, their connection just made it seem less probable, IMO. But who knows probably TAT was just in denial like most. Cest la vie.

Are they back from Latvia?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Well I'm sure that if she wanted to watch them practice, Alexeeva and her daughter would let TAT do it
    This is the reason that I wonder whether "they" think S/K is better than I/Z. As viewers we don't know anything till they compete. But THEY should know something. I just feel that S/K is treated better than I/Z by those people.

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    This is the reason that I wonder whether "they" think S/K is better than I/Z. As viewers we don't know anything till they compete. But THEY should know something. I just feel that S/K is treated better than I/Z by those people.
    But for sure I know I/Z also have good choreographers, I don't know who pay them, but for sure they won't pay such money for a team without hope.

Custom Title
    I don't think S/K have been treated any better, they just have a more self promoting coach. Both teams have the same funding, are included on the reserve national team, & are working with respected coaches & choreographers. What makes you think they are treated any better?

Quote Originally Posted by uhh View Post
    I don't think S/K have been treated any better, they just have a more self promoting coach. Both teams have the same funding, are included on the reserve national team, & are working with respected coaches & choreographers.
    This.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by uhh View Post
    I don't think S/K have been treated any better, they just have a more self promoting coach. Both teams have the same funding, are included on the reserve national team, & are working with respected coaches & choreographers. What makes you think they are treated any better?
    K planned it for a long time. Now he gets all he wants. The approval of S/K is like prerequisite of I/Z. Timing wise it favorites S/K too. TAT talked about S/K and other pairs but not I/Z as a pair. I don't believe she didn't have a change to see I/Z if she is interested in them.

Anyway, as viewers we can't know all the important things behind the door. Just hope I/Z is a good surprise to us.

TAT talked about S/K and other pairs but not I/Z as a pair. I don't believe she didn't have a change to see I/Z if she is interested in them.
    I thought they were on vacation and than in Latvia camp. Why would TAT go there when she has plenty of time and chances once they're back and with programs done?

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about TAT, even if she does not support them.
    She is not the only one and if I&Z are good together, and train hard, there is no TAT in the world who can stop them from winning.

If it was for TAT Kovtun would be 2 times World and European Champion.

If someone can skate this Carmen I will give 6.0 for tech and artistic impression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXKUb5A1auM

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    If someone can skate this Carmen I will give 6.0 for tech and artistic impression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXKUb5A1auM
    While wearing Muppet fur!!
    Mille grazie Alba, you've made my day! :D

Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 LastLast