Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 97 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I wouldn't. Elena and Ruslan seem to get along famously - after all, at least they understand how horrible it was that their respective other partners ditched them behind their backs. "Living well is the best revenge" - I wouldn't be surprised if Elena and Ruslan end up being the better team by pure power of will, to prove that their partners were wrong and they're better off without them.

being a mismatched pair and having one of the worst coaches in Ice Dance will do them wonders ? not really
I predict a one or two season and then their partnership is done, Sinitsina / Katsalapov are the only ones who have a chance to be
in the World and Olympics podium based from the two

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
being a mismatched pair and having one of the worst coaches in Ice Dance will do them wonders ? not really
I predict a one or two season and then their partnership is done, Sinitsina / Katsalapov are the only ones who have a chance to be
in the World and Olympics podium based from the two

Just because Zoueva's the coach doesn't mean instant podium results - example, the Shibs.

And since the majority of Marina's programs seem to be about romance in one form or another (unless it's taboo - yet again, the example is the Shibs), and Nikita and Victoria were the lesser emoters of their respective former partnerships doesn't bode well for them, even if they are a couple. Being together off ice doesn't instantly give you that spark on the ice - here, the example is Coomes and Buckland.

Alba

Record Breaker
I wonder what would happen if we were half as rude about Gracie as they are about literally anyone else (read: Elena) :slink:

In her own words and full "wisdom" I present you....:popcorn:

Gracie's exposure in Hollywood will bring mainstream for FS and her name in the US
rhythmic gymnast will not.

no need to hate on a beautiful young attractive fresh girl

also the haters here coming out in full force using this thread is getting old
I guess Beauty is indeed threatening

:biggrin:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
*peeks into thread* hmm, I'm seeing the same old bait thrown around again. Why am I not surprised. ;)
May 31 cannot come fast enough.
I hope to hear more I/Z reports/photos soon, reading how comfortable they are with each other makes me happy. I wonder what sort of music they'll go for this season - hopefully something non-dramatic - and what new movements /elements they are experimenting with. I can just feel it in my gut that they'll have something up their sleeve in the new season. :party:

uhh

Medalist
People are posting on vk.com that Nikita has come back from Detroit alone and asked Elena to skate with him again :eek::popcorn: It was posted by the admin of the Sinitsina/Katsalapov group (one of the admins on the group is Sinitsina herself) but no one has any idea how legitimate it is, or if it's true whether Elena would take him back. And then what would happen to Ruslan & Victoria?

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
People are posting on vk.com that Nikita has come back from Detroit alone and asked Elena to skate with him again :eek::popcorn: It was posted by the admin of the Sinitsina/Katsalapov group (one of the admins on the group is Sinitsina herself) but no one has any idea how legitimate it is, or if it's true whether Elena would take him back. And then what would happen to Ruslan & Victoria?

There is also some info going around that Oleg Epstein, Marina's technician, is not so enamoured of Sinitsina's technique.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

it a false rumor spread by an I/K fan

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker

Wow. I'll remain sceptical for now, but if that is true, I hope Ilinykh doesn't agree (and that Zhiganshin doesn't, either!). He did it once, he'll have no qualms about doing it again. Either way, I imagine the chemistry would be hard to get into the pairing again.

ETA:
it a false rumor spread by an I/K fan

Heaven be thanked.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Wow. I'll remain sceptical for now, but if that is true, I hope Ilinykh doesn't agree (and that Zhiganshin doesn't, either!). He did it once, he'll have no qualms about doing it again. Either way, I imagine the chemistry would be hard to get into the pairing again.

ETA:
Heaven be thanked.

and I dont think the partnership will be the same again

its like a cheating boyfriend behind your back, left you
then wants you back again

as a girl, that is unforgivable
so they better off now with their separate partners
the damage is done and cannot be repaired

BusyMom

Medalist
People shouldn't take social media seriously. Either it was true or false from actual facts, there usually have had some motives behind it all.

Right now both couples seem to be in good shape and much more happy with their situations. Just let them be and wait to see what they will give us for the time being.

kittyvondutch

Rinkside
and I dont think the partnership will be the same again

its like a cheating boyfriend behind your back, left you
then wants you back again

as a girl, that is unforgivable
so they better off now with their separate partners
the damage is done and cannot be repaired

is it just me or sky_fly made sense for once :laugh:
Yes you are right the cheating boyfriend (Nikita) should stay with the girl who dumped her skating partner (Victoria)
They both quite rightly deserve eachother :)

And even if this rumor about Nikita coming back is true, I don't think Elena will just throw her new life/partner away and go back to him. At least that is what I expect from her.

96skiluvr

On the Ice
is it just me or sky_fly made sense for once :laugh:
Yes you are right the cheating boyfriend (Nikita) should stay with the girl who dumped her skating partner (Victoria)
They both quite rightly deserve eachother :)

Yup, of all days, sky_fly20 chose my birthday to not drive me up the wall with his/her posts. Thanks!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker

This part is true. Doesn't mean anything, though.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yes at this point enough sites that are at least quasi legit have independently reported that he came back to Russia and was alone that I don't doubt it. But it is unclear why and whether it means anything. Maybe he had a family emergency. Maybe Victoria was booked on a different flight and is following shortly. Maybe a lot of things. We will see.

IF this does mean that ZuZu won't coach/endorse them (not the same thing and the first isn't necessarily as bad as the second, but either is bad news for them), that surely does throw a wrench in their hopes, whether or not he is in fact asking Elena to skate with him again or sticks with Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.