Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Record Breaker
he's an author of SZ's Norma. nothing interesting

He is the author of Yulia's program too. Very interesting. :love:
I guess he can make as good choreo as the skaters are. :p

Seriously though. I think Ilia is very talented. I've seen those russian shows and he did some very good choreo there.
I hope he will be as much inspiring with I&Z as he was with Yulia this season.

Antilopa

On the Ice
He is the author of Yulia's program too. Very interesting. :love:
Yulia's program is drowing heart - smth in the middle with nice spins - drowing heart
or sad gaze - smth in the middle with nice spins (almost the same as in sp) - sad gaze.
This schema cannot be applied in dances.

Alba

Record Breaker
Yulia's program is drowing heart - smth in the middle with nice spins - drowing heart
or sad gaze - smth in the middle with nice spins (almost the same as in sp) - sad gaze.

:confused:

BusyMom

Medalist
The programs themselves are not so much great. Her SP beginning and ending are basically The RAD Ballet Primary Kite Dance(my daughter did it when she was 4).

hanca

Record Breaker
Her SP beginning and ending are basically The RAD Ballet Primary Kite Dance(my daughter did it when she was 4).

Are you sure she was as old as 4? :think: She is quite behind then, isn't she? Why not say that she was 2 when she was doing something as easy as Julia's program (ballet version). :rolleye:

elif

Medalist
I don't think Averbukh choreographed Norma. I checked this info in season too because I was very suprised how Averbukh choreographed program like Norma.:confused: This is not his style at all. Anyway ISU listed Elena Kustarova, Olga Riabinina as choreographers, not Averbukh.

I like Averbukh's style.:party2: I read a interview from him how he never like overly dramatic things, hysterical movements, labored gestures. This is what Elena Ilinykh needs.:agree: This is great news for me. :party::yay:

BusyMom

Medalist
Are you sure she was as old as 4? :think: She is quite behind then, isn't she? Why not say that she was 2 when she was doing something as easy as Julia's program (ballet version). :rolleye:
:rolleye:This is not about Julia at all. I'm talking about her sp choreography. where did I say it is easy??? Just responsed to the other poster about heart drawing stuffs. Any way check out RAD primary age requirement first before attacking me. :rolleye::rolleye: Anyway, it was her age when she did THE KITE DANCE. Not that I compare her with Julia. I went back to read my post and have no idea why you way out of line.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Averbukh did the choreo for Radinova's FS. She went pretty far with that. I'm surprised to learn how some people have such little respect for him. This is a good thing and with the success of his Ice Show this summer it's likely a great move for their careers. :yes:

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
The isu bios are rarely fully updated. After all, they still list Anna Yanovskaya as being shorter than Elena when she is already taller than Jean Luc Baker.

hanca

Record Breaker
:rolleye:This is not about Julia at all. I'm talking about her sp choreography. where did I say it is easy??? Just responsed to the other poster about heart drawing stuffs. Any way check out RAD primary age requirement first before attacking me. :rolleye::rolleye: Anyway, it was her age when she did THE KITE DANCE. Not that I compare her with Julia. I went back to read my post and have no idea why you way out of line.

I know, don't worry, I got it. Your daughter is supertalented and managed Lipnitskaya choreography when she was 4 years old. In fact, if she got skates, she wouldn't have to do ballet version, she could even skate it.

BusyMom

Medalist
I know, don't worry, I got it. Your daughter is supertalented and managed Lipnitskaya choreography when she was 4 years old. In fact, if she got skates, she wouldn't have to do ballet version, she could even skate it.
This????

elif

Medalist
Why peoples are so pessimistic?:laugh: Averbukh worked with Makarova and her short program was very good. :yes: I'm fan of him too so probably I'm happiest person in here.:laugh: Lipnitskaia and Radionova both are very young, Zhiganshina and Gazsi doesn't really have good skating skills so I can't wait to see his work with Ilinykh.:party:

hanca

Record Breaker

Well, sorry for me being sarcastic, but calling a choreography of a famous and successful choreographer as something taken out of ballet for 4 years old is a bit too much for me! I am sure you would manage to choreograph something better, but as Julia and her coach decided not to hire you, you may have to live with the fact that Julia skates to the choreography of such amateur and beginner as Averbukh is! But I am sure there is plenty of people that liked his choreography!

Antilopa

On the Ice
I don't think Averbukh choreographed Norma. I checked this info in season too because I was very suprised how Averbukh choreographed program like Norma.:confused: This is not his style at all. Anyway ISU listed Elena Kustarova, Olga Riabinina as choreographers, not Averbukh.

I like Averbukh's style.:party2: I read a interview from him how he never like overly dramatic things, hysterical movements, labored gestures. This is what Elena Ilinykh needs.:agree: This is great news for me. :party::yay:
but he did it! http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/11299.html

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am sure there is plenty of people that liked his choreography!

Lets be real here. At the World Championships Ilya's "meh" choerography for Yulia's SP scored a 74(!) and the highest marks in PCS were 8.5 for choreography and 8.57 for the interpretation of it. Not bad for a 15 year old who clearly shows her weakness in the PCS department.

uhh

Medalist
I didn't like what Averbukh did with S/Z, but I adored his Zombie program for Nelli & Alex, and everything he has done with Radionova for the last 2 seasons. His strength is finding something different that suits each individual skater rather than just having his style that skaters then have to mould themselves into. From that point of view he's a good choice for a new team who will still be working out what their on ice identity is.

Status
Not open for further replies.