Page 115 of 189 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2825

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Sinitsina isn't cold, just because S/K are threatening for I/Z doesn't mean she's cold I can see them fitting fast tempo, tangos, classical, romantic style programs
    We haven't seen either team compete yet. How can you say S/K threaten I/Z? Let the skating speak for itself. The slate is clean right now for both teams who are going to need time to develop.

On the Ice
    ahh this photo looks so dramatic http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e6895ed6...4uwo1_1280.jpg
    i think the headline says "what are the chances?"

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Normally I wouldn't post this here....especially since it's been posted in the I/Z fanfest thread.... BUT - It's a nice picture of I/Z side by side....and it's them hanging out outside of practice for her birthday.

I think they look very nice together! And this seems like they're getting along off-ice so far, which is awesome

http://static.vklybe.tv/album/data/media/33185/83.jpg

EDIT: I'm not interested in them getting together off ice or anything. I'm only hopeful that they're getting along and not at each other's throats or something. That's all.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    I agree with Sisinka with most of her comments except for Lena's expression. I would not look at her Morozov years (especially before the OG) as a reflection of her true ability. I truly believed he muted her and placed most of his efforts on Nikita. She was left to fend for herself. (Morozov the low down scum that he is; can't help myself here). But if you look at her Don Quixote, in fact all her work with Zhulin and her Olympic programs you can see she is capable of a variety of expressions. She herself said that Ave Maria was way over her head, however Nikita insisted that they do it, and that was that.
    First time I did seen Elena Ilinyhk is Schindler's List FD at JGPF. It was Same year Zaretskis skated with Schindler's List too but not good as I/K. I can't forget this dance. Ruslan still have long long way to reach Elena's level of interpretation. By the way she was 15 year old there.
    That was also my first intro to them and I was very impressed -- they did not look like juniors to me.
    I must agree that Schindler's list was exceptional dance - music, idea, choreography and kids' interpretation - everything was great at Junior Worlds - both Lena & Nikita were great. And I know that I was impressed a lot too those times. And Don Quijote was different from Schindler's List, not so great and never skated to full potencial, but very good also. But last three years under Morozov Lena & Nikita were still the same, so I wonder whether such great intepretation was really in them inside or whether it was taught by Zhulin movement after movement, because with another coach they were not able to repeat this expression even once and changed into Hollywoodish couple.

It would be great if both Kustarova and Zueva would come back to that year and force kids to remember how it was when a music and story played the main role.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sisinka View Post
    I must agree that Schindler's list was exceptional dance - music, idea, choreography and kids' interpretation - everything was great at Junior Worlds - both Lena & Nikita were great. And I know that I was impressed a lot too those times. And Don Quijote was different from Schindler's List, not so great and never skated to full potencial, but very good also. But last three years under Morozov Lena & Nikita were still the same, so I wonder whether such great intepretation was really in them inside or whether it was taught by Zhulin movement after movement, because with another coach they were not able to repeat this expression even once and changed into Hollywoodish couple.

It would be great if both Kustarova and Zueva would come back to that year and force kids to remember how it was when a music and story played the main role.
    True. Morozov was just clueless in that regard. This lack of desire or ability to help them focus on the music and the story contributed I think greatly to their conflicts as well as his complete lack of morals. It's a pity that they were too young to realize this and also that their federation did not manage the situation more wisely given his reputation. But regardless Lena had walked away from the pairing when they were children citing irreconcilable differences so maybe they were just an incompatible pairing from the get go. We were probably just lucky to have had them these last six or so years.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    It's a nice picture of I/Z side by side....and it's them hanging out outside of practice for her birthday.

I think they look very nice together! And this seems like they're getting along off-ice so far, which is awesome

http://static.vklybe.tv/album/data/media/33185/83.jpg
    Considering what happened in Elena's previous partnership, perhaps it's best that they remain just friends.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan O View Post
    Considering what happened in Elena's previous partnership, perhaps it's best that they remain just friends.
    I second that

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan O View Post
    Oh, I agree! I'm all for remaining friends, lol. I just want to make sure that they remain on pleasant terms is all - aka, they're not already at each other's throats, lol. I don't need an off-ice romance, haha

And I edited my above comment to reflect that bc I definitely did not mean that I'm hoping for an off-ice romance, haha. I'm strictly concerned about their potential to do well together on the ice; and to subsequently hopefully have a healthy relationship - aka, generally get along with one another.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela View Post
    ahh this photo looks so dramatic http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e6895ed6...4uwo1_1280.jpg
    i think the headline says "what are the chances?"
    Where did they find this photo?

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post
    Where did they find this photo?
    it's from oleg naumov's vk :D

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    Oh, I agree! I'm all for remaining friends, lol. I just want to make sure that they remain on pleasant terms is all - aka, they're not already at each other's throats, lol. I don't need an off-ice romance, haha

And I edited my above comment to reflect that bc I definitely did not mean that I'm hoping for an off-ice romance, haha. I'm strictly concerned about their potential to do well together on the ice; and to subsequently hopefully have a healthy relationship - aka, generally get along with one another.
    It's really none of my business what they decide anyway, I was just tempted to say that because of all the drama that happened last time! I was thinking it might be safer that this new Russian team stay friends and not become a romantic couple.

But as we're finding out at the end of this season with all the partner changes in Russia & Canada, you never know what the future will hold.

Banned
    attention seeker Ilinykh with some Russian rhythmic gymnast
    she needs to practice not pose pictures to seek attention with a so called BFF whose not even a skater !

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram...c9991484_8.jpg

picture of mismatched dancer Ilinykh and school Boy Zhiganshin in a Party !
    http://cs608622.vk.me/v608622563/838d/b7S0EXBU3wQ.jpg

picture of mismatched dancer Ilinykh and school Boy Zhiganshin in a Party !
    http://cs608622.vk.me/v608622563/838d/b7S0EXBU3wQ.jpg
    I will say she outshines him just like she outshines Nikita. You're alright?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    I will say she outshines him just like she outshines Nikita. You're alright?
    Nikita doesnt look like a school boy like Ruslan
    also that kissing picture of Elena with some rhythmic gymnast is seeking attention

she needs to spend more on the ice

Custom Title
    attention seeker Ilinykh with some Russian rhythmic gymnast
    she needs to practice not pose pictures to seek attention with a so called BFF whose not even a skater !

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram...c9991484_8.jpg
    You mean reigning world champion Yana Kudryavtseva, not just "some gymnast". Maybe Victoria should hang out with gymnasts some more, they might help her improve her lines & posture.

Page 115 of 189 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 ... LastLast