Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 121 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Record Breaker
Just for sky_fly20; the foundation of great ice dancing lies in the technique, the interior, intelligence, not the exterior. Just a thought.

Don't wake up Skyfly from her blonde dreams, with such "useless" details. :biggrin:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I think if skyfly was a judge she would award points for the bluest eyes and blondest hair smh
Thank God she is not :laugh:

Don't forget the slimmest waist and most ideal height difference.

It's almost as if she would support the most pageanty skaters, instead of rewarding consistent ones who don't make errors.... oh wait. :laugh:

sisinka

Medalist
Some times ago one photographer took some photos with Lena.
ok3pnb.jpg

2e68x7p.jpg

2a98z83.jpg

23jijpj.jpg

Now the same photographer made photos with Nikita, even one photo together with Victoria.
w7g484.jpg

8vrm35.jpg

2lk6zau.jpg

2sandzb.jpg

of9iki.jpg
…with Victoria

Looking at Nikita’s photos, I must agree with Zueva and Sky_Fly20 – both Lena and Ruslan look much much much younger than Nikita.

If I should believe to Sky_Fly20 that look of Hollywood stars is the main and the only attribute what judges are looking at…then S&K will get into a trouble soon, because a couple where age distance looks to be 15 years or more was never too popular.

(But I think that Zueva thanks to her tactical way of thinking will persuade Nikita to change his image…so I suppose that at the end of summer we will see Nikita without a beard attempt and with a hair style which will be more similar to Ruslan’s new hair style.)

kauh888

Rinkside
Some times ago one photographer took some photos with Lena.
ok3pnb.jpg

2e68x7p.jpg

2a98z83.jpg

23jijpj.jpg

Now the same photographer made photos with Nikita, even one photo together with Victoria.
w7g484.jpg

8vrm35.jpg

2lk6zau.jpg

2sandzb.jpg

of9iki.jpg
…with Victoria

Looking at Nikita’s photos, I must agree with Zueva and Sky_Fly20 – both Lena and Ruslan look much much much younger than Nikita.

If I should believe to Sky_Fly20 that look of Hollywood stars is the main and the only attribute what judges are looking at…then S&K will get into a trouble soon, because a couple where age distance looks to be 15 years or more was never too popular.

(But I think that Zueva thanks to her tactical way of thinking will persuade Nikita to change his image…so I suppose that at the end of summer we will see Nikita without a beard attempt and with a hair style which will be more similar to Ruslan’s new hair style.)
Oh wow. I opened the photos before looking at who you said they were, and I could not even tell it was Nikita! Especially in the first few pictures! The scruff is aging him quite a bit I think...he looks closer to 30 rather than 22 in those photos, while Victoria looks well, her age, 19, or maybe early 20s. :unsure:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Oh wow. I opened the photos before looking at who you said they were, and I could not even tell it was Nikita! Especially in the first few pictures! The scruff is aging him quite a bit I think...he looks closer to 30 rather than 22 in those photos, while Victoria looks well, her age, 19, or maybe early 20s. :unsure:
He looks so much like Kevin Bacon on a bad day. :unsure: and frankly, don't forget Bacon often play bad guy. I mean his new looks looks kinda..annoying.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Oh. Wow. (@ those pictures of Nikita) What happened to him!? I thought he looked very handsome at Olympics and Worlds. Victoria, please take a razor to him immediately! (Er, to shave with, I mean).

I might be the only one, but I think Ruslan looks just fine. If he and Elena want to get places, looks won't be what stops them. :laugh:

kauh888

Rinkside
I might be the only one, but I think Ruslan looks just fine. If he and Elena want to get places, looks won't be what stops them. :laugh:
I agree with you. I mean come on, Ruslan is not the worst looking guy. He's handsome in a younger, pretty boy type of way, but I mean he's 21. His face will also mature over the next years, and he can build up muscles if that's the so-called "problem".

bramweld

Record Breaker
That last photo of Nikita and Victoria was lacking in chemistry. In comparison, Yanovskaya and Mozgov had done a similar pose and the effect was vastly different.

http://cs619318.vk.me/v619318150/5b16/eBhjrxWld5o.jpg

He looks and sounds like pugilist. Nobody is interested in duking it out with Mr. Katsalapov. He had better save his energies to bring Miss Sinitsina up to his standards. The nerve of this boy...LOL. Meh....Zueva, Victoria and Co. I wish you the best of luck as you manage Mr. Katsalapov.

kittyvondutch

Rinkside
That last photo of Nikita and Victoria was lacking in chemistry. In comparison, Yanovskaya and Mozgov had done a similar pose and the effect was vastly different.

http://cs619318.vk.me/v619318150/5b16/eBhjrxWld5o.jpg

wow Mozgov is growing up to be a fine fine boy, never seen this picture before.
Also in the pic with voctoria, they could pass for a brother and sister :slink:
And Nikita please shave the scruff, its doing you no favours since its blond and sticking out like cat whiskers.

uhh

Medalist

Or is this the new image she's making for him?? She was talking about how he looks more mature next to Victoria, maybe she thinks this is the "grown up" look he should be going for.

I don't like it, the haircut makes his face look gaunt and the scrappy beard is just a mess.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually think Nikita looks so old because for reasons absolutely unknown and bizarre to me, he is wrinkling his forehead to make it look like an 80 year old man's. He'll regret it as those wrinkles become ingrained.

Mattieu

Medalist
I actually think Nikita looks so old because for reasons absolutely unknown and bizarre to me, he is wrinkling his forehead to make it look like an 80 year old man's. He'll regret it as those wrinkles become ingrained.

My father told me I'd have serious wrinkles on my forehead in the future with the amount I frowned.
Yet funnily enough, I have a virtually wrinkle free forehead, shame about the rest of my face, he he.
So Nikita might get away with it.

kauh888

Rinkside
Or is this the new image she's making for him?? She was talking about how he looks more mature next to Victoria, maybe she thinks this is the "grown up" look he should be going for.
If this is Zoueva's idea for their image, she's losing her touch. :disapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.