Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 122 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisinka

Final Flight
And the propaganda continues http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/lubimoefigurnoekatanie/622086.html
LOL "I liked this pair immediately. Already on surnames. Even without seeing them even once, I knew that I like them." (was this article translated in here?)

http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/lubimoefigurnoekatanie/622086.html
The author of the interview says that at the beginning there was a negative feeling towards the couple from the people all around – people criticised both couple and Zueva, they also criticised that Nikita caused all of this. Why such negative things – she asked? She doesn’t know. She immediately started to like the couple. Because of name. She didn’t see them even once, but she knew she would like them. Because she loves such couples, with such body buildings. She likes people who are girl and boy in the beginning and then become a man and a woman. She doesn’t like a cases with “mom and son“ looking couple.

She was happy reading what Zueva told about a couple. She doesn’t know why were people so aggresive towards that notice about “four blue eyes“ and Vasilisa The Beauty and Ivan Tcharevich. Why not? Visibly somebody hesitates about beauty of the couple and about good programs.

She – the author thinks that kids try and work a lot. She think that kids want to show that it is not baseless, but that they did a right step. They wanted to show what they had learn in one month. Just look at how was Vika nervous before the beginning. The author liked their debut a lot, such numbers were missed in Russian National Team – to be just Him, Her and the Music. She – the author knew that Marina would do such number where nothing would be pointless or not aesthetic. She doesn’t want to offend men choreographers – Zhulin, Morozov, Sphilband, Skotnicki, Steuer – but they can never create such programs like Moskvina or Zueva. In women choreography there is always everything, a culture of every move. A woman can hide imperfections and show perfections. Morozov shows all imperfection in
body building of his sportsmen in choreography, he puts from 3 to 5 spread eagles to a programs.

The author also says that the music from Pianist is so musical, tender, quiet and tremulously…the music is perfect for the couple. Marina created a choreography which accepts every nuance of the music. She likes very much a circular lift and a moment where Nikita dances so beautifully – after Domnina’s lift. She thinks that the couple liked the program such much also – because they smiled all the time. They are beautiful in that dance. She likes them a lot…

Well, what to say, except of same good notices like Moskvina being a great choreographer (but in Pairs Cathegory, such detail maybe the author didn’t notice) to a moment that music was really from Pianist….for last few weeks this is an article with the biggest number of not professional and even silly notices about figure skating and figure skaters. Why the author doesn’t undestand all of critics which went into a direction of the couple, that is the question what she had done for last two months. Why all-time smiling means that a skater loves something - in ICE DANCE CATHEGORY where a smile is all time rule…What does mean “mom and son“ couple???? Did she really meant Lena??? How she could liked the couple only because of name or body building without even seeing them once? Why is she surprised that a couple wants to work – could anybody show me any couple who doesn’t want to work??? Why are women choreographers better only because of being women??? Why is Morozov doing spread eagles everywhere, when all Russian World criticised Nikita for not mastering and not executing spread eagle lifts??? Etc.

kittyvondutch

Rinkside
Zueva is not making the situation any better in front of us who actually have brains to look past "four blue eyes" (God I wish they would stop mentioning blue eyes in every interview)
She should shut up and work on her pair and after she has the "fastest team the world" she can brag all she wants!!

fadeevfan

Rinkside
Sorry, I can't scroll up and go through the latest posts, so I don't know if this has been posted.

Here's a new exhibition number from Niki and Viktoria.

Marina and her V&M cloning machine :rolleye:

All the Tessa expressions and poses.... really make me gag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfubf_viChw

Huh. I quite liked that. It didn't seem that much of a copycat routine to me at all. Awfully early to make predictions, it's a quiet little ex-program, but their line is indisputably lovely.

BlackPack

Medalist
Huh. I quite liked that. It didn't seem that much of a copycat routine to me at all. Awfully early to make predictions, it's a quiet little ex-program, but their line is indisputably lovely.

V&M's style is V&M's - it emanated from their hearts refined by Marina's guidance.

We've seen Sinitsina and Niki skate with other partners, and their movements were very far from V&M. It's not their natural style. They're doing a wonderful job mimicking that style though. They can point their toes a bit more and have better matching leg lines.

The coy movements, the elongating of the neck, saccharine smiles, slightly pulled back long hairstyle, blade-in-the-guy's-groin lifts, soft knee bends, delicate pointed toes, the last pose was from Mahler, the stroking of the face/head, gazing into each other's eyes in a serenade, extension of the palms and fingers, twirling around in a reverie....

Still not convinced?

I just hope both new pairs develop their own style for competition. They both deserve the opportunity to be their own unique pair on the ice. I certainly have my preferences, but in the future I'd love to see both pairs do well because they're both genuinely good. I like to see the competition amongst great teams. :) So best of luck to them all.

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
Or is this the new image she's making for him?? She was talking about how he looks more mature next to Victoria, maybe she thinks this is the "grown up" look he should be going for.

I do think so. Nikita wrote on his instragam (in one of this pictures): "Beginning of the story in the studio with a genius ".

So they are telling a story. :p

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
this thread has turned into vitriol hate for rabid fanatics who spew hate on a beautiful promising fresh young couple
on the notion that their previous partners were innocent victims and with the so called sympathy when we don't even know the 2 sides or even know why they broke up :disapp:

uhh

Medalist
this thread has turned into vitriol hate for rabid fanatics who spew hate on a beautiful promising fresh young couple
on the notion that their previous partners were innocent victims and with the so called sympathy when we don't even know the 2 sides or even know why they broke up :disapp:

Finally, you are starting to understand what you are "contributing" to this thread! Maybe now you've had this realisation you'll be able to join in with those of us having a more constructive discussion.

elif

Medalist

One can say ''fat'' or ''lazy'' to a skater no one bats an eye, but when one say ''don't have any chemistry'' everyone loses their mind :laugh:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

:thumbsup:

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
OMG that Lena is photogenic. And I think she looks good with Ruslan. Can't wait for the new season to begin!

shine

Record Breaker
I think they are going to be one gorgeous looking team :) Very distinct looks for both partners. In contrast, I always found Katsalapov's look quite plain, especially for an ice dancer, even though I guess he's a conventionally good looking guy.

sisinka

Final Flight
http://news.sport-express.ru/2014-06-05/705235/
…from 5th of June
…a confirmation about two new couple – S&K and I&Z – by Gorshkov

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20140605/750273718.html
…from 5th of June
…trainings of Sinitsina & Katsalapov will be financially supported by Russian Federation. While Minister of Sport told sooner (in April I believe) that S&K’s trainings will not be financially supported in the beginning.
Alexander Gorshkov said that since June financing will have a common mode how always had been. He told that there is no meaning to a fact that a couples trains in new configuration.

Why were Lena & Ruslan confirmed so late – only today, which is five day over final date of 31th of May??? S&K were confirmed one week ago, until 31th of May.

Why the second article confirms financial support for Victoria & Nikita ONLY???? Where is confirmation that Lena & Ruslan will have the same conditions and have the same financing by Russian Federation? What Russian Federation and some journalists try? Two couples changed their partners and right now they are in the same line, at least until first competive results. Why should Lena and Ruslan pay everything on their own while those two who came with idea to destroy two couples and create new one with doing such problems to previous partners get financial support by Federation?

Kustarova / Alexeeva’s group just went to Latvia for training camp, but I think that they should make things clear and ask the confirmation about financial support by Federation also. This is once again a moment which proves that Sinitsina & Katsalapov will be pushed by Federation to become number one of Russian National Team even this season….no money support to Ilinykh & Zhiganshin which can mean poor training conditions = not enought ice… plus Bobrova & Soloviev will be once again forced to change both short and free dance in September, at least twice…plus Stepanova & Bukin – he can get a flu again…
Now I only wait that one of three couples invited by Russian Federation at Cup of Russia will be Sinitsina & Katsalapov…and then we can be almost sure that a speaker will introduce them like the most beautiful couple on the Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.