Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
i'm just stunned that elena apparently did not know ANY of this was coming and that like...nathalie pechalat knew she was splitting from her partner before she did. it sounds like the plot of a sitcom

Nobody does drama like the russians... and how did Pechalat knew?

she said in her interview 'everyone' knew. who knows whether she means from the russian report that came out a few days ago or just general skating gossip

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hm..when WeakAnkles was talking about expecting trauma drama with I/K, I'm not sure if this was what was being envisioned.

I feel bad for Elena if it indeed went down this way. That is no way to treat your partner, especially one you won an Olympic medal with!

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I thought the petty Broadway gossip was bad... But I was not expecting this. Poor Elena! I know it sounds like she's retiring but I hope she finds another partner and does amazingly with them if it's the truth.

I wonder if everyone just kind of figured it out or if Nikita told other people in the circuit. And I wonder why Nathalie's the one to break the story. (She's on her way out, but she still has the FS...)

BlackPack

Medalist
Oh well..... Elena dodged a bullet if Nikita is indeed that mean. Either get a better partner or become a model/actress. sounds good to me...

cebi26

On the Ice
Nathalie deserves the Worlds just for spill the beans like that! haha
Poor Elena! Nikita appears to be a jerk, letting his partner be the last to found out about his intentions of dumping her :rolleye:

BlackPack

Medalist
Ok, the GS soap version of this situation is something like this:

Older, hot woman Nathalie feels the pangs of her imminent retirement. 4th place at Sochi! Thank god those overrated North American kids are gone. This World title is MINE!!!! MINE!!!!!!! If I can only get rid of I&K! I've seen how he looks at me. I know he wants me. Elena and Morozov's public displays of affection are infuriating Nikita. He slams his fists into the lockers. Nathalie appears, "Why so glum kiddo?" Nikita in a rage, "None of your business!" Nathalie, undeterred, steps closer to Nikita, "She isn't worth your trouble. I mean, Morozov? You may be young but I know Morozov isn't half the man you are..." Nikita and Nathalie kiss. As Nathalie rises from the bed, Nikita pulls her closer to him and she resists, "No... you want to make Elena jealous? Get the blonde Sinitsina. That will show her." Nathalie dresses and walks away thinking she just planted the seeds of destruction in I&K. Third in the SD!?!?!?! Nathalie throws her skates against the wall, barely missing Fabian. "Woman!!!! What's wrong with you?! I just have to put up with you for a few more days. Thank god, Shpilband has you now. I can't take this anymore!" :popcorn:

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist

Older, hot woman Nathalie feels the pangs of her imminent retirement. 4th place at Sochi! Thank god those overrated North American kids are gone. This World title is MINE!!!! MINE!!!!!!! If I can only get rid of I&K! I've seen how he looks at me. I know he wants me. Elena and Morozov's public displays of affection are infuriating Nikita. He slams his fists into the lockers. Nathalie appears, "Why so glum kiddo?" Nikita in a rage, "None of your business!" Nathalie, undeterred, steps closer to Nikita, "She isn't worth your trouble. I mean, Morozov? You may be young but I know Morozov isn't half the man you are..." Nikita and Nathalie kiss. As Nathalie rises from the bed, Nikita pulls her closer to him and she resists, "No... you want to make Elena jealous? Get the blonde Sinitsina. That will show her." Nathalie dresses and walks away thinking she just planted the seeds of destruction in I&K. Third in the SD!?!?!?! Nathalie throws her skates against the wall, barely missing Fabian. "Woman!!!! What's wrong with you?! I just have to put up with you for a few more days. Thank god, Shpilband has you now. I can't take this anymore!" :popcorn:

Write a novel, I'm begging you. :rofl:

Dots

Final Flight
or maybe Morozov dumped Elena for Nikita...

:popcorn:

(What? don't look at me like I'm crazy)

anyanka

Record Breaker

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
If that were real, hahaha!
And seriously though you need to script a novel of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.