Page 130 of 189 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2825

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by 96skiluvr View Post
    Yup, of all days, sky_fly20 chose my birthday to not drive me up the wall with his/her posts. Thanks!
    Happy Birthday

But do not drink too much

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow63 View Post
    This part is true. Doesn't mean anything, though.
    Wait how do you know that? And any idea why?

umm...
    Wait how do you know that? And any idea why?
    Idk for sure unfortunately. But several people on the different sites reported it. So i'm assuming this is true. I hope not tho.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow63 View Post
    This part is true. Doesn't mean anything, though.
    What do you mean? Sinitsina or Zoueva didn't come back with him? Why?

Yes at this point enough sites that are at least quasi legit have independently reported that he came back to Russia and was alone that I don't doubt it. But it is unclear why and whether it means anything. Maybe he had a family emergency. Maybe Victoria was booked on a different flight and is following shortly. Maybe a lot of things. We will see.

IF this does mean that ZuZu won't coach/endorse them (not the same thing and the first isn't necessarily as bad as the second, but either is bad news for them), that surely does throw a wrench in their hopes, whether or not he is in fact asking Elena to skate with him again or sticks with Victoria.

Custom Title
    So they didn't skate russian federation imaginary test skate this week I was waiting for news after May 12

Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post
    So they didn't skate russian federation imaginary test skate this week I was waiting for news after May 12
    Or else it is possible they took it in Michigan and it did not go well at all, I suppose. Or that Victoria is following shortly and they plan to take it tomorrow? Who knows? This has always been, and remains, a disaster.

Custom Title
    Its only me who thought federation officials don't know what they are doing? They said they will give three weeks time to tryout and they will see result. This three weeks become five-six weeks and still there is not a test skate.

I'm so very happy Elena and Ruslan didn't wait for this s***

Yup, of all days, sky_fly20 chose my birthday to not drive me up the wall with his/her posts. Thanks!
    Happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post
    Its only me who thought federation officials don't know what they are doing? They said they will give three weeks time to tryout and they will see result. This three weeks become five-six weeks and still there is not a test skate.

I'm so very happy Elena and Ruslan didn't wait for this s***
    Maybe the fed were giving Nikita time for him to find out what a horrible decision he has made or maybe they really don't know what they are doing. Im just tired of all this drama, want to have the couples approved already. If not both of them than at least they should approve Elena and Ruslan, why keep them waiting?

Oh, dear. I have a very bad feeling that if Nikita comes back, Elena will give up her partnership with Ruslan and go back to Nikita again. :( She didn't grow up with a father figure, and the men in her life all seem to treat her really badly (Nikita, Morozov)... Nikita acts like the diva in this "partnership" and dumps her over and over, only to have her take him back each time. I feel like Ruslan is the first guy to treat her well. But is she mature enough to know better? Come on, Elena, be strong!

Quote Originally Posted by feraina View Post
    Oh, dear. I have a very bad feeling that if Nikita comes back, Elena will give up her partnership with Ruslan and go back to Nikita again. :( She didn't grow up with a father figure, and the men in her life all seem to treat her really badly (Nikita, Morozov)... Nikita acts like the diva in this "partnership" and dumps her over and over, only to have her take him back each time. I feel like Ruslan is the first guy to treat her well. But is she mature enough to know better? Come on, Elena, be strong!
    Honestly, if he really is asking to get back with her, it would be a tough decision for her I think, not in terms of her childhood or whatever, but in terms of the reality of the situation. Yes, sure, she seems to be having fun with Ruslan and he seems to at least not be treating her badly but the facts is that she knows she can get good results with Nikita. Now is it slightly more complex than that in terms of can they trust one another again, will he just try to dump her again etc, but she knows if she gets back with him, they have the potential to be OGM. With Ruslan it is all factor X. And if anyone thinks this 'break' is going to impact the scores the judges will get them, it's really not, at least not long term, and not at all if the Rus. Fed. throws their full support behind them again, which is to be anticipated if they do come back together. It will be given some fairy tale spin- they realized they are soulmates on ice after all and the future of skating yada yada yada. Maybe THEY'LL even be given to Zouva and she can help with that for sure.

Now do I think she should take Nikita back? No and I hope she doesn't. But if she does, I understand why, and I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with men treating her bad or father figures. It would be a pragmatic decision made after hopefully weighing the pros and cons of such a decision.

Custom Title
    If Nikita does ask to come back together( I hope not), hope Elena can think thoroughly about everything then make her decision. She should consult some experienced, honest, unbiased experts. As long as Ruslan and her look not much worse than Nikita and her, she should stay with Ruslan.

Custom Title
    Nikita could be coming back for army duties. Ruslan, along with Maisuradze and Soloviev have been posting pics of their group.

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    Now do I think she should take Nikita back? No and I hope she doesn't. But if she does, I understand why, and I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with men treating her bad or father figures. It would be a pragmatic decision made after hopefully weighing the pros and cons of such a decision.
    Well said; and I fully agree.

Abraxis12345 Yes, that is also totally possible if he's still in the army (no idea).

Page 130 of 189 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 ... LastLast