Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyanka

Record Breaker
Zhulin at one point was married to Maya Usova, cheating on her with his Gritschuk who he made to believe was in a commited relationship with him although secret from Maya and all but his closest friends (she even said in an interview back in 2006 describing it all she quit skating in the summer of 92 for awhile upon his request, and promised to eventually marry her), and then was cheating on his so called girlfriend Oksana Gritschuk (whom he was cheating on his wife Maya with) with his lover and sex buddy Tatjana Navka. Oksana (later Pasha, but then Oksana) dumped him cold when she found out he was "cheating" on her with Tatjana, and hence she got back together with Platov as a team, and of course Maya also found out about Oksana (dont know if she ever knew about Tatjana as well) and eventually got divorced from Zhulin. His horndog ways also cost his longtime coach Natalia Dubova who lost both Gritschuk (who she kicked out in rage) and Navka (who she sent away to train for an off season which led to declining results with Samuel G. and their breakup) who would both go on to win the Olympic gold medals. He and Nakva were also later married (while he coached she and Roman K. to Olympic and world titles) and divorced, but I have no idea what the divorce was based upon so in the sake of fairness I wont assume the obvious likelihood. :laugh:

As for Vasiliev he was in a relationship with Tatiana Totmianina when he was coaching Totmianina & Marinin, and they were later married and divorced. He was then in a serious relationship with Maria Mukhortova while coaching Mukhortova & Trankov, which partly led to the breakup of the pair. While nothing was ever confirmed there was also a rumor he was having a sex buddy relationship with Nicole Della Monica for awhile, while he was already coaching Della Monica & Guarise (dont know why he wouldnt have slept with Guarise instead, surely even a full blooded heterosexual would rather sleep with him than Nicole if you absolutely must sleep with your main coaching project, lol).

I do remember the Zhulin/Usova/Grishuk love triangle. That was the ultimate in terms of shenanigans in figure skating. And I do remember that Navka was his side dish and his eventual wife. I just thought that he was also perving over his students too, I didn't think he was after Nathalie Pechalat or something like that. The ultimate moment I'd have paid to have seen was at Spago in the summer of 92 when they were all hanging out in LA and then Maya slammed Oksana's head in the bar. That was jaw-dropping!

Re: Vasiliev WOAH I had no idea he was involved with Totmianina!! They got married too? I didn't realize they were together before she married Yagudin. I thought the relationship with Maria M was a rumor, too!

Thanks for all this. Jaw still at keyboard, trying to type and pick it up. :p

ElenaNikitaFan

Rinkside
Absolutely not.

I have a question about this though.
Are we sure that she was having an affair with Morozov, still during the Euros and Olympics? I'm asking because I'm not sure about this.
I commented on her instagram the other day that her coach is too old for her and she blocked me :biggrin: So I guess they are still together?
Plus this kiss from Sochi http://figureskatingconfessions.tumblr.com/post/78591554653

Alba

Record Breaker
I commented on her instagram the other day that her coach is too old for her and she blocked me :biggrin: So I guess they are still together?
Plus this kiss from Sochi http://figureskatingconfessions.tumblr.com/post/78591554653

Well, one reason she blocked you could be just the opposite (or because it's none of your business:laugh:).
About the picture I don't think it means much. Mind you, I'm not saying they're not together because I don't know, but they usually do lip kiss in Russia even between friends, right?

The reason I'm asking is because last night I was told that she was in love and was in relationship with him. Something happend, apparently, between them.

ElenaNikitaFan

Rinkside
Well, one reason she blocked you could be just the opposite (or because it's none of your business:laugh:).
About the picture I don't think it means much. Mind you, I'm not saying they're not together because I don't know, but they usually do lip kiss in Russia even between friends, right?

The reason I'm asking is because last night I was told that she was in love and was in relationship with him. Something happend, apparently, between them.

Who told you that?

Of course it is not my business but I still see no reason to block me because of this unless I keep repeating it. There are many comments with no businness and they are not blocked. Well it is her life and her choices, we all make mistakes.

I think that lip kissing is normally but more between girls? And it is a light kiss, quick touch, this one seems to be tight with nose squeezing :rolleye:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I do have to say that looks like more than the normal Russian lip kiss to me. Look where her hands are. If it were a normal casual quick kiss they would fery likely not be positioned like that, but instead grasping his arms or something.

sisinka

Medalist
Definitely.
Yeah, sounds reasonable. Was he (Nikita) asked in the airport about the split? Directly I mean.

No, he only answered a question why they went seperately from the airplane.

Personally I think that every journalist wanted to ask about it, but I can imagine that Nikita refused to answer anything if they start to ask about splitting, so the journalist asked something else.

sisinka

Medalist
I do have to say that looks like more than the normal Russian lip kiss to me. Look where her hands are. If it were a normal casual quick kiss they would fery likely not be positioned like that, but instead grasping his arms or something.

Agree.

Russian skaters are not kissing on lips with their coaches in public (and without a love romance even secretly). Sometimes especially Russians and French are kissing on lips, I know, but not in figure skating world publicly, it is not “in“.

Alba said:
Well, one reason she blocked you could be just the opposite (or because it's none of your business).

Lena was in relationship with Nikita in season 2010/11, but while they went to Morozov in summer 2011 and Lena and Morozov started dating (Morozov was still dating Miki Ando). This season I heard some rumours about Lena and Morozov breaking up…those two looked to have a very problematic relationship (like she had with Nikita as well) all those three years…at one competition Lena and Morozov are cold to themselves, at another competition it is OK, then Lena shows some pictures with Morozov, but this season no pictures with Morozov, but many pictures with Nikita, but to straight answer both denied a love romance between them (and it was really true, because they were asked separately, so they didn’t hear an answer of other one…so they couldn’t lie, because they would be in danger that other one will say the truth).

From 2010/11 Lena and Nikita – it was very famous photo and it was discussed a lot:
16h4s52.jpg

This is from summer 2011 – first month with Morozov:
2uysx0l.jpg

…from body language it is obvious that Lena is already closer to Morozov

Some other photos with Morozov (probably in 2011/12 season):
24b13m0.jpg

69qq8j.jpg

It is quite funny when Lena or their fans talk about keeping their private life private – while Lena herself posts more pictures with her and Nikita kissing as well as pictures with Morozov which show a love romance – so she probably doesn’t want to keep it in a secret so much.

Meoima

Match Penalty
It is quite funny when Lena or their fans talk about keeping their private life private – while Lena herself posts more pictures with her and Nikita kissing as well as pictures with Morozov which show a love romance – so she probably doesn’t want to keep it in a secret so much.
Love triangle? 3some? Either Lena is catching 2 fishes at one. Or it's Morozombie who tries to catch 2 fishes at one? :unsure: Sorry for being off topic.

anyanka

Record Breaker

This girl was made for gossip.
Russians in GS: what do they say about this on the blogs and in the tabloids?

sisinka

Medalist
From 2010/11 Lena and Nikita – it was very famous photo and it was discussed a lot:
16h4s52.jpg

2uysx0l.jpg

…from body language it is obvious that Lena is already closer to Morozov

Some other photos with Morozov (probably in 2011/12 season):
24b13m0.jpg

69qq8j.jpg

From Japanese press, but not good quality picture, but it definitely looks like Morozov and Lena, it is from summer 2013.
j7q8ft.jpg

sisinka

Medalist
This girl was made for gossip.
Russians in GS: what do they say about this on the blogs and in the tabloids?

Lena uses multivalued quotes to her pictures, so you can imagine at least 5 situations what could happen.
Nikita doesn’t mention anything private at his pages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAoWrQMWqUg&feature=player_detailpage#t=292
…this is an interview post World Champs 2012 where the reporter asked them whether it is possible to skate together and not to be a couple in real life. Nikita answers that it is possible. Then a picture of them kissing is shown and Nikita says that simply there was such time...the reporter keeps asking how is it possible to break a love romance and continue to skate together…Nikita says that a relationships in couple are a difficult thing in general. The reporters asks why is it difficult and Lena adds that they spend a lot of time together at practise, at competitions, Nikita says that is it enought – annoying and that many couples must overcome this. The reporter asks whether is it possible to skate 10 years together and not be dating, Nikita answers that he doesn’t know such exceptions, that they all usually get married with each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSbJpVRQpg&feature=player_detailpage#t=2354
…interview post Olympics 2014, one part of it is translated here:
http://fyeahilinykhkatsalapov.tumbl...n-you-translate-for-the-unfortunates-who-dont
…Interviewer: Nikita confessed to you in love?
Lena (after pause): No.
Nikita: It was a long time ago…
They all are laughing…

ElenaNikitaFan

Rinkside

They started dating in 2011? Wasn't she underage and isn't it illegal?
Stupid girl really, she could have any man she wants with her looks and chooses to spend her youth with her grandpa. Her parents don't say anything?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Erm, are you sure it was Elena's real account.

It's just because I just looked at her vKontakt profile, and she said on Sunday that her old Instagram account (the one using the title of an old FD) is now a fake one, and that only the new one (the one using the title of a newer FD and her initials) is real.

In fact, I just tried the old address, and that page doesn't exist any more. So, if it was that account you posted your comment on, it might not be that she blocked you. It might just be that she reported the account as fake, and got it shut down. And, hence, it is not coming up for you.

That said, although I do agree with what you said, I think it was inappropriate to say it to her face, so to speak.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
They started dating in 2011? Wasn't she underage and isn't it illegal?
Stupid girl really, she could have any man she wants with her looks and chooses to spend her youth with her grandpa. Her parents don't say anything?

No. 16 is the age of consent in Russia. In addition, there was an article somewhere or an interview saying that Elena's mom approved of the relationship. Maybe a Russian speaker would be better situated to find/remember what this was than me as I rely on their and google translations, but I am certain this was said.

bramweld

Record Breaker
This is just way too much of an intrusion into someone's personal life. Especially someone so young and obviously vulnerable. All of this should be deleted. All of this could be conjecture. The real story could prove embarrassing to us all. JMHO.

tulosai

Record Breaker
This is just way too much of an intrusion into someone's personal life. Especially someone so young and obviously vulnerable. All of this should be deleted. All of this could be conjecture. The real story could prove embarrassing to us all. JMHO.

Very few of the posts are 'just' conjecture. Most are based on media sources and many are based on photos ELENA HERSELF posted. Now granted, yes, she is young, and she may not have realized the full implications of her posting the things she has. However, the fact is that once you post something, it is out there forever, and it isn't as though she was 5 years old and too young to realize that. More likely she was in love and just didn't care (and that's not meant to be judgmental, I have been there). However, whatever the reason, she's a public figure, she has posted things, the media has posted things, and she and Nika have said things during interviews. As I read the GS guidelines, it is fair game to post about this, as long as it is sourced.

JayW

Final Flight
Love triangle? 3some? Either Lena is catching 2 fishes at one. Or it's Morozombie who tries to catch 2 fishes at one? :unsure: Sorry for being off topic.

Juicy! It will be juicier, if it turns out Morozombie likes hairy chest as well. :biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.