Page 66 of 189 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Why can't Elena and Victoria just skate to each other and get all this mess out of the way?

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Why can't Elena and Victoria just talk to each other and get all this mess out of the way?
    They have nothing to talk about. It's not up to them really.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    They have nothing to talk about. It's not up to them really.
    Why does Nikita wield that much power even though he cost them world gold two months ago? Something doesn't add up!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    Why does Nikita wield that much power even though he cost them world gold two months ago? Something doesn't add up!
    It's not just Nikita, it's Morozov. And the federation can't force him to stay with Elena, so now they just have to try to salvage something from this mess, whether that's Nikita & Victoria, or finding Nikita someone completely different if they don't think he & Victoria are suited to each other.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by uhh View Post
    It's not just Nikita, it's Morozov. And the federation can't force him to stay with Elena, so now they just have to try to salvage something from this mess, whether that's Nikita & Victoria, or finding Nikita someone completely different if they don't think he & Victoria are suited to each other.
    Deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    Well Nikita has the power to say I don't want to skate with Elena. That's it.
    Obviously Victoria wants to skate with Nikita rather than Ruslan, so what are Elena and Victoria going to talk about?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenaNikitaFan View Post
    I don't understand what they are talking here, that S/K will have another coach, not Morozov?
    http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?/...00#entry294525
    Just curious, what kind of forum is this? Is a serious FS forum?
    Kind of strange opinions there...

They were so gorgeous. Looked so innocent and in love here.

Docu. back in 2011
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5jketK6tg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuKntAaSp-c

I have no idea what they were saying but I listen to them till the end.

Meant to say that Elena and Victoria should skate with each other and get the mess out of the way :P

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Meant to say that Elena and Victoria should skate with each other and get the mess out of the way :P
    I support this

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by anyanka View Post
    Agreed. Let's just stick to the topic, please.

News video about the split (Elena didn't want to comment) http://russia.tv/video/show/brand_id...ideo_id/989854
    (at 1min:23s)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenaNikitaFan View Post

News video about the split (Elena didn't want to comment) http://russia.tv/video/show/brand_id...ideo_id/989854
    (at 1min:23s)
    Translation, pozhalusta.
    Spasibo bolshoe!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sisinka View Post
    You are funny.

Watching Russian Nationals 2014:
    Can you explain me how is it possible that in choreo parts where both Alexandra and Ivan are doing exactly the same movements....they have great synchro which means that they move with their limbs - legs in the same speed....so where is Alexandra's problem with moving her limbs?

Can you explain me why is Bukin also completely loosing timing in Finnstep sections (not only Alexandra) if he is sooo much better than she is?

Can you explain me how is it possible that not only Alexandra loses speed in step sequence, but Ivan also loses speed in step sequence? Not touching step sequence? Usually technically stronger partner moves faster across the ice...but both Alexandra and Ivan moves in the same speed. How is it possible if he is so much stronger than she is?

Can you explain me how Lena Ilinykh's deep and smooth knee's action can work with Ivan Bukin's not deep at all and quite stiff knee's action?
    I writed both Ilinykh and Bukin is bad/weak/less talented figure skaters of russian ice dancing, didn't I? We don't want them anywhere near Zhiganshin and Stepanova, who are very talented and overshadow that weak skaters. We don't want your precious Zhiganshin with Elena Ilinykh, who according to you can't lift herself in lifts, even with amazing lifting technique of Ruslan

Sisinka, you never liked Ilinykh/Katsalapov, writed pages and pages about how Bobrova/Soloviev's horrible birds free dance better than Black Swan. I think now its safe to say Ilinykh/Bukin could work, based on just, you are very very against them.

Banned
    http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/701459

lol, oh well an article was written of how Katsalapov picked a new partner
    it focuses on the attractiveness of Blonde Sinitsina vs Brunette Ilinykh
    writes how Katsalapov is the envy he gets to choose

Sinitsina has dethroned Ilinykh as the most beautiful ?
    the comments below are polarized

one comment said "A man becomes an adult when he begins to prefer brunette"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post

Sisinka, you never liked Ilinykh/Katsalapov, writed pages and pages about how Bobrova/Soloviev's horrible birds free dance better than Black Swan. I think now its safe to say Ilinykh/Bukin could work, based on just, you are very very against them.
    +100

Page 66 of 189 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast