Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 73 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
LOL...give it a rest. You recall the mess he made with lifts with the thin Stepanova last year right? If Lena left him as a child, no way after what she went through with Nikita would she take on Bukin again. You would have to be blind to not see what wonderful skating skills Ruslan has.

Is there a way though to just make your posts invisible, because you are just plain annoying ugh!!

they parted ways as children, long time ago
totally different scenario when both are now adults :rolleye:

elif

Medalist
they parted ways as children, long time ago
totally different scenario when both are now adults :rolleye:

Did you read about Bukin's health issues skyfly? I'm asking because you know russian language so maybe you read something like that in forums.

tulosai

Record Breaker
LOL...give it a rest. You recall the mess he made with lifts with the thin Stepanova last year right? If Lena left him as a child, no way after what she went through with Nikita would she take on Bukin again. You would have to be blind to not see what wonderful skating skills Ruslan has.

Is there a way though to just make your posts invisible, because you are just plain annoying ugh!!

If you go to her profile you can add her to your ignore list.

However, if others quote her that will still show up.

Alba

Record Breaker
2znooid.jpg

...one of the most important thing in technique are edges - deep edges. I took screenshots of skates of all four - Victoria, Lena, Ruslan and Nikita...look at the picture and tell me that you can be sure, whose skates it is. I always took a moments with element where deep edges are necessary of course and I waited for a moments when a couple will have the deepest edges during the whole element. You can easily notice that all those four skaters have the same depth of edges. Watching their programs we know that both couples are fast, maybe S&Z were even faster this year (but it could be thanks to choreography as well, S&Z were not resting during a program). So do you really expect some compatibility problems? Where?

Maybe it's the picture and it's the same person but in the 3rd and 2rth picture, starting from above left to the right, the male edge is not so deep when compared with the woman on his side.

Alba

Record Breaker
Thanks to FSU and quiqie for the translation: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/vellena/post322132371/
Vaitsekhovskaya reports from Ilinykh/Zhiganshin's practice:

Says that the first impression was unexpectedly good, Elena lost weight and looks thin compared to Ruslan (and Elena says it's just a beginning, she only started weight losing program). Vaitsekhovskaya discussed problems of the new team with the coach, Svetlana Alexeeva notes that they understandably lack unison at the moment, that the new training regimen is tough for Elena after the rather lax one she had in Novogorsk. Says that the skaters try doing lifts, for now only on the floor, that they are going to discuss ideas for the future programs with choreographer in the next couple of days (doesn't provide a name, only hints that he recently came back to Moscow). On the plus side, Vaitsekhovskaya notes they have similar manner of skating, have already tried skating pasodoble, and it went really well.

Who's this choreo. who recently came back to Moscow? :think:

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Thanks to FSU and quiqie for the translation: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/vellena/post322132371/
Vaitsekhovskaya reports from Ilinykh/Zhiganshin's practice:

Who's this choreo. who recently came back to Moscow? :think:

Averbukh has choreographed for S/Z and Z/G. But it sounds like he's been in Moscow the whole time. Tchernyshev has been on that cross country tour with V&T. I actually want him to work with Mozgov, who is quite similar in skating (very tall and flashy with deep edges). There could also be Oleg Ovsiannikov, who says he stayed good friends with Kustarova after the split, or Staviski, who Ruslan and Mozgov admire.

ETA: A few more photos from the same training here. http://visualrian.com/ru/site/feature/386269/ Ilinykh seems certainly comfortable enough with her new team. I have to say, round 1 of the PR battle goes to team Kustarova hands down. Sinitsina and Katsalapov could very well come out with an interview where Nikita complains about Elena's diva behavior and Viktoria complains about Ruslan but it will be tough to get sympathy from the crowd.

Alba

Record Breaker
Averbukh has choreographed for S/Z and Z/G. But it sounds like he's been in Moscow the whole time. Tchernyshev has been on that cross country tour with V&T. I actually want him to work with Mozgov, who is quite similar in skating (very tall and flashy with deep edges). There could also be Oleg Ovsiannikov, who says he stayed good friends with Kustarova after the split, or Staviski, who Ruslan and Mozgov admire.

Oleg moved back to Moscow since 2007, and according to wiki he is the chief coach of the Russian national synchronized skating team.
I don't think it's Averbukh either because he also was in Moscow all the time. So it might be Tchernyshev.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Oleg moved back to Moscow since 2007, and according to wiki he is the chief coach of the Russian national synchronized skating team.
I don't think it's Averbukh either because he also was in Moscow all the time. So it might be Tchernyshev.

I think what she means by returned is someone just may have gone somewhere on vacation or business (like Tchernyshev who is completely based in Moscow now). Another possibility is Anissina who probably divides her time, as her husband has work in Moscow. Or has Rostislav Sinitsyn come to Moscow for a bit? He works with Nelli and was praising Ruslan for how he performed in Japan.

Alba

Record Breaker
I think what she means by returned is someone just may have gone somewhere on vacation or business (like Tchernyshev who is completely based in Moscow now). Another possibility is Anissina who probably divides her time, as her husband has work in Moscow. Or has Rostislav Sinitsyn come to Moscow for a bit? He works with Nelli and was praising Ruslan for how he performed in Japan.

Can't wait to see who's this person. I'm very curious now....:popcorn:

Matt K

On the Ice
Did you read about Bukin's health issues skyfly? I'm asking because you know russian language so maybe you read something like that in forums.

She doesn't know russian language.

Then why she gave link to a russian skating forum?:confused:

Google translate :p

Well, I give russian links as well and I don't speak russian. It's an info.

That is correct, Macassar88 and Alba. You do not need to know Russian language to "read" through the fsonline.ru forums. Anyone can do it. I can do it. You can do it. Just google "fsonline.ru forum" and click beside it, "Translate this page". Not only will it translate the contents of the forum webpage from Russian into English, but you can also browse through the various sections of the forum in already translated English language. Very useful.

elif

Medalist
That is correct, Macassar88 and Alba. You do not need to know Russian language to "read" through the fsonline.ru forums. Anyone can do it. I can do it. You can do it. Just google "fsonline.ru forum" and click beside it, "Translate this page". Not only will it translate the contents of the forum webpage from Russian into English, but you can also browse through the various sections of the forum in already translated English language. Very useful.

I know but usually those translations are not good as a native speaker. ;)

By the way I read in FSU, Bukin has Epilepsy ( seizure disorder) and this is why they withdraw fom Junior Worlds. :unsure:

temp

Rinkside
I speak Russian. And all I see on fsonline.ru re: Stepanova-Bukin split are quotes from this forum, FSU and a link to some Italian source. So the rumors about the split did not originate there. In fact somebody on fsonline.ru cautioned about believing info from FSU unless it's posted by Eisslauffan (Tatjana Flade) or Sylvia.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Zhulin & Staviski have had nothing to do with I/K since 2011. Tarasova has said nothing negative about their work ethic after they left Zhulin. - And "They basically didn't train together for 6 months in the year" sounds a lot like you were saying no training.

Now Kustarova is saying Illynkh has to get used to training hard. So it's all about the horrible relationship of I/K that would lead to their breakup which was causing them to spend way too much time apart for good training and consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.