Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 76 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
I thought that we have agreed that the results will be about skills, not their face or size of their muscles... All those muscles are not going to help Nikita with his twizzles...

Well, I was kind of joking, which is why I asked above whether this was ice dance or a bodybuilding competition. ;)

But it does help to have a strong abdominal core, no doubt.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Elena btw turns 20 tomorrow
and Victoria turns 19 in April 29,
just a year younger but both have different personalities and rumored work ethics

elif

Medalist
just a year younger but both have different personalities and rumored work ethics

Thank you reminding that sky-fly.:laugh: Elena is two-time olympic medalist and second youngest ice dance medalist in history. Such a beautiful career in such a young age. Don't you think so?:laugh:

Alba

Record Breaker

Please, take a break from this thread for a while. I'm having this nightmare, Gracie skating with one boot having the picture of Victoria on it, and the other one with the picture of Nikita.
At certain point the boots start kissing each other and Gracie can do the jumps. :sarcasm:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
with regards to rumored work ethic, she is spending more time with some Russian gymnasts :confused:, why not skaters

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
with regards to rumored work ethic, she is spending more time with some Russian gymnasts :confused:, why not skaters

Because she lives in Novogorsk where the gymnasts live? Besides, its the gymnasts high season and I doubt they are slacking off as well

Alba

Record Breaker
she is spending more time with some Russian gymnasts :confused:, why not skaters

Are you really this stupid? What business is to you, or anybody else, with whom she is friend and spent her free time?
I'm a violinist. I suppose I have work ethic issue because I like FS?

hanca

Record Breaker
Please, take a break from this thread for a while. I'm having this nightmare, Gracie skating with one boot having the picture of Victoria on it, and the other one with the picture of Nikita.
At certain point the boots start kissing each other and Gracie can do the jumps. :sarcasm:

:laugh:

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
thats what people do when they dont get straight answers from the federation hahaha

Indeed. The problem is that this whole situation is so up in the air. Normally in North America when teams split or announce a new partnership, once it happens people move on to forming the new partnership and everything settles in and gets organized. But because the Russian Federation is trying to reconcile these teams and won't give final approval and sign off on these changes yet, everyone is left in a state of limbo for another month.

Thus, the rumours and discussions keep continuing until something gets set in stone and finalized.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Indeed. The problem is that this whole situation is so up in the air. Normally in North America when teams split or announce a new partnership, once it happens people move on to forming the new partnership and everything settles in and gets organized. But because the Russian Federation is trying to reconcile these teams and won't give final approval and sign off on these changes yet, everyone is left in a state of limbo for another month.

Thus, the rumours and discussions keep continuing until something gets set in stone and finalized.

I honestly think they are doing this because they know one of these pairs will not fare very well, maybe based on feedback from coaches of both new pairs. So they are giving all of them time hoping someone from the four will crack.

uhh

Medalist
I honestly think they are doing this because they know one of these pairs will not fare very well, maybe based on feedback from coaches of both new pairs. So they are giving all of them time hoping someone from the four will crack.

Nikita is getting epically defensive on instagram, maybe they're pushing him. But even if he changed his mind, would Elena take him back? And what would happen to Ruslan? He's the one I feel worst for, he has done nothing wrong but he is being completely screwed over.

Alba

Record Breaker
Nikita is getting epically defensive on instagram, maybe they're pushing him. But even if he changed his mind, would Elena take him back? And what would happen to Ruslan? He's the one I feel worst for, he has done nothing wrong but he is being completely screwed over.

This. :thumbsup:

walnut cat

Spectator

:scratch:

Non-sequitur: a logical fallacy in which a statement does not relate logically to what comes before it.

You're trying to connect Elena's rumored lower work ethic with the fact that she hangs out with Russian gymnasts... Even though she could train well and still spend some time with friends, or even though her gymnast friends could be another network of support for her.

Not to mention the hilarious hypocrisy of you saying that while also trumpeting about a certain someone's "Hollywood connections" and BFF Taylor Swift. :rofl:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
:scratch:

Non-sequitur: a logical fallacy in which a statement does not relate logically to what comes before it.

You're trying to connect Elena's rumored lower work ethic with the fact that she hangs out with Russian gymnasts... Even though she could train well and still spend some time with friends, or even though her gymnast friends could be another network of support for her.

Not to mention the hilarious hypocrisy of you saying that while also trumpeting about a certain someone's "Hollywood connections" and BFF Taylor Swift. :rofl:

then better spend it on skater friends
if she spends so much time then, shouldnt have Elena Ilinykh chosen rhyhtmic gymnastics like her BFFs ?

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
then better spend it on skater friends
if she spends so much time then, shouldnt have Elena Ilinykh chosen rhyhtmic gymnastics like her BFFs ?

You can say the same about Gracie - if she loves Taylor Swift so much, why didn't she just become a country music star too? :rolleye:

Status
Not open for further replies.