JSF fund KSF? | Golden Skate

JSF fund KSF?

pec0

Match Penalty
There is a rumor in Japan that Japan Skating Federation plan to donate money to Korea for Pyeongchang Olympic. However fund was earned by Asada, Takahashi and other Japanese skaters through severe media exposure, and JSF budget includes tax money of Japanese people.
Korea is one of the richest country in the world with huge GNP and trade surplus higher than Japan whose economy is going down quickly. Korean people has internet power so please take measure now to turn down such offer from Japan using petition site and FB of Abe's office. Thank you for your cooperation.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Uber nationalist level arrogant, huh? All the Japanese skaters you mentioned are going to retire within a month from now on. This is a place people share their thoughts about skating, no about your politics. Don't mix figure skating with all your nationalism non sense. Anyways I am not Japanese and I find your reason funny, don't bother go here again.:confused:

pec0

Match Penalty
Uber nationalist level arrogant, huh? All the Japanese skaters you mentioned are going to retire within a month from now on. This is a place people share their thoughts about skating, no about your politics. Don't mix figure skating with all your nationalism non sense. Anyways I am not Japanese and I find your reason funny, don't bother go here again.:confused:

It has nothing to do with politics. But if JSF finance KSF, it might start political tension in Japanese people. We do not have enough ice skate links nor coach so Japanese students should go to America or Canada to learn pairs and ice dance. Korea is economically growing and have figure skate icon such as Kim Yu Na with No.1 commercial influence in the figure skate category of commercial power world ranking.

Meoima

Match Penalty
It has nothing to do with politics. But if JSF finance KSF, it might start political tension in Japanese people. We do not have enough ice skate links nor coach so Japanese students should go to America or Canada to learn pairs and ice dance. Korea is economically growing and have figure skate icon such as Kim Yu Na with No.1 commercial influence in the figure skate category of commercial power world ranking.
Nothing relevance to this forum's purpose. We are not the federation. Seriously I shouldn't have feed the troll.

pec0

Match Penalty
Nothing relevance to this forum's purpose. We are not the federation. Seriously I shouldn't have feed the troll.

I meant as I wrote. I cannot understand what you mean by 'troll', and the reason why you are upset.

I don't know why the word troll is brought up every time someone disagrees with someone else's point of view. There are posters who really are trolls, who call people names or insult their intellectual capacity for daring to hold one opinion or another. But just to use the word to disagree is discourteous. There's nothing about the original post that is out of place in this section of the site, or I'm sure the mods would have moved it elsewhere. Agree or disagree, but give the poster a chance to state a view.