2014 Worlds - Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Short Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I thought H/D were a bit off today--not as crisp as it was at Euros. But still they're the class of the field so far, by a country mile.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
that was good

looks like she's wearing dishwashing gloves though

Agreed. I think gloves as a look in general are just hard to pull off no matter who you are. I appreciated them attempting to match his suspenders with her gloves though.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
h/d's fd is great but.............90% of the reason i want them to get through to the fd is to see patrice lauzon in the kiss&cry again, he looks fine as hell

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
O'Brien and Merriman will be first to go in Group 3. They will need to place first or second at this point if they are to make the top 20.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
CBC is predicting P/B gold, I/K silver, and W/P bronze.
At this point, I can't say I disagree.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
CBC is predicting P/B gold, I/K silver, and W/P bronze.
At this point, I can't say I disagree.

I'm not sure. I'm thinking C/L bronze. I think P/B will be in 2nd after the SD though, since it is kind of weak this season, and then win the FD by several points.

donezo

On the Ice
I would ban O'Brien/Merriman from Worlds after that circus mess free dance in Sochi. My eyes have not recovered.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
I would ban O'Brien/Merriman from Worlds after that circus mess free dance in Sochi. My eyes have not recovered.

i thought i was hallucinating, it was so bizarre and terrible. if not for b/s's zombie robot procreation fd, that would've been my pick for weirdest fd this year

donezo

On the Ice
i thought i was hallucinating, it was so bizarre and terrible. if not for b/s's zombie robot procreation fd, that would've been my pick for weirdest fd this year

Oh nothing will beat Bobrova/Soloviev's insane asylum program in terms of pure "***?" for me. Although their discarded "dying bird" program from earlier this season is a close second.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I'm not sure. I'm thinking C/L bronze. I think P/B will be in 2nd after the SD though, since it is kind of weak this season, and then win the FD by several points.

I'd be happy with C/L placing - I personally love their SD even though I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. If course, it is CBC and we can't really expect unbiased predictions ;)

I agree about P/B going in second then making a killer comeback in the FD. Do you think it'll be I/K overtaking them, or an unexpected push by someone else?

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
why do so many skaters miss the point of illusion fabric

it's not illusion fabric if it's three shades darker than your skin, girls..

I agree about P/B going in second then making a killer comeback in the FD. Do you think it'll be I/K overtaking them, or an unexpected push by someone else?

let's see if i/k don't randomly fall on their faces first