Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Worlds - Short Dance

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    hopefully a young/fresh team wins not the aging P/B who wants to give them gold as a consolidation for their retirement
    A bit mean but I agree; I think I and K will make mistakes and P and B will win but this team is lucky. They had all the signs of being like someo f those other bronze medal teams including the Israeli team and Shibutani's they win bronze and then linger and fall .- somehow B and B are cligning on but they are vulnerable and can be beaten by I and K; B and S, C and L, W and P, C and Band maybe the shibutani's. Will it happen - not but still I could see it in the realm of possiblity.

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia451 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of them so maybe I'm just subjective, but I don't think they'll be on the podium. I would like a bronze medal for C/L, I enjoyed their both programs this season.
    I'm pretty sure they will be 3rd at least. I hope they will skate their new FD from russian nationals.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by uncchristine99 View Post
    I'd like to see P/B wipe the floor with I/K.
    agreed; i hope P/B take the gold! aaargh i'm anxious already; i will be watching their SD with my hands in front of my eyes peeking out from between the fingers and sitting on the edge of my seat!

i really like D/W too but my all time favorite skaters are Nathalie and Fabian. <3 they absolutely deserved bronze in Sochi; if they can skate at workds like they did at the olympics they will win. allez P/B!

P/B, C/L, I/K and W/P are my favorites but my wish is for P/B to win and Anna and Luca
    on the podium.

Custom Title
    Nice draw for W/P.

Custom Title
    The gold is between P/B and W/P.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by uncchristine99 View Post
    I'd like to see P/B wipe the floor with I/K. And heck, even C/L slip in for 2nd ahead of I/K too. Haha, I like all these teams but am still bummed for P/B from the "skating while Russian" epidemic in Sochi.
    P/B for the win all the way!

Custom Title
    Wow--only 20 (!) teams are going to clear through. Gonna be a lot of broken hearts today. Pairs and Dance always get the shaft. Tis a pity.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by rosacotton View Post
    So excited for this! Hoping for clean performances all around. Go S/S, C/L, W/P, P/B, A/E, G/P!!!!!
    Yes, from a Canadian perspective it's interesting to see 2 of our teams in the Last Group.

W&P get to skate last, so they will begin Worlds as the final team the judges see in the SD. They have the chance to make an impact here.

And hopefully G&P will use the opportunity of skating in the Last Group by having a strong SD like they did at 4CC's. (And G&P are getting to skate 3 groups later than P&I, so it will be curious to see whether this gives them an edge).

Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    I don't believe W/P have a shot at gold, won't be surprise if they are even off the podium

Banned
    dream podium:

1. p/b
    2. w/p
    3. c/l

Cinquanta

Custom Title
    Please post any available live streams. Thanks!

http://moetv.ucoz.ru/index/sport_2/0-129

That is the Russian-2 stream.

CBC live stream:

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20140328/vv...57-782757.html

Custom Title
    BUTT CURTAINS is BACK!!!!!!!!

Custom Title
    The Germans are skating well to Liza Minnelli. Good job from Kolbe and Caruso. Barbara Fusar Poli and Martin Skotnicky look pleased.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast