2014 Worlds - Short Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Short Dance

cptnhastings

On the Ice
According to wikipedia, Marina's their choreographer.

I'm annoyed B/S won't be performing. I'm not a fan but I wanted to see which LP they would do here.

bramweld

Record Breaker
The One and Only God, with a capital "G"!

I'll say it again. The lack of class routinely shown within the Russian figure skating community this last quad and especially these last couple of days has been legendary. I/K splitting may be a blessing in disguise for ALL involved. But was it absolutely necessary to humiliate one of your OWN (Elena Ilinykh) before probably their (her) most important world championship? Now with B/S down, and the morale of your number #1 team battered, and an untried young team you have the mammoth task of trying to retain three spots for 2015. Wow, just wow!

auser

Record Breaker
Oh nothing will beat Bobrova/Soloviev's insane asylum program in terms of pure "***?" for me. Although their discarded "dying bird" program from earlier this season is a close second.
:laugh:
I still Bobrova should have given Ksenia STOLBOVA her black costume from Cup of China's "dying bird" program .... it would have been perfect for Morticia Addams look.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
And now after B/S withdrawal I'm 100% sure I/K will win. And W/P will be 3rd.

You can mark my words :)

ozmodiar

On the Ice
OMG why didn't I know that the team from Belarus were skating to Richard Cheese's lounge version of Creep.

I heart them.

:yay:

Snow63

Record Breaker
The One and Only God, with a capital "G"!

I'll say it again. The lack of class routinely shown within the Russian figure skating community this last quad and especially these last couple of days has been legendary. I/K splitting may be a blessing in disguise for ALL involved. But was it absolutely necessary to humiliate one of your OWN (Elena Ilinykh) before probably their (her) most important world championship? Now with B/S down, and the morale of your number #1 team battered, and an untried young team you have the mammoth task of trying to retain three spots for 2015. Wow, just wow!

They are not splitting. Morozov said it yesterday himself.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Must've been a super fast flight if he pulled his muscle this morning during practice as the article says.

Yes, my bad. I haven't read article to the end) He's going to Moscow for medical observation. So it's probably official.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
And the eliminations begin...Hurtado and Diaz are through. As are the Turks (both yay!).

And that was a massive improvement from the Olympics for Paul/Islam. They should be through.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Yes, my bad. I haven't read article to the end) He's going to Moscow for medical observation. So it's probably official.

Ouch. Poor guy. I don't like his skating much but that must be a horrible feeling. I hope he takes adequate time to recover, and I honestly give him some credit for not risking hurting himself further and competing on his injury.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
solid skate from baby v/m

she reminds me so much of tessa, it always freaks me out. they literally make the same skating faces, this is some children of the corn sh!t