2014 Worlds - Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Short Dance

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
P/I totally defied my expectations. What a good job!

And she totally reminds me of Tessa when she had the lighter brown hair.

kresslia

Medalist
solid skate from baby v/m

she reminds me so much of tessa, it always freaks me out. they literally make the same skating faces, this is some children of the corn sh!t
I thought I was the only one. There was a moment there where I thought I actually WAS looking at Tessa.

bramweld

Record Breaker
^^ Not cool. They were really good with Zhulin. This is known as the Sphilband (make as bland as possible) effect.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Sloppy from Zlobina and Sotnikov. He looked like he lost an edge at one point (but it could be the stream hiccuping--which it has been doing quite a bit. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...)

auser

Record Breaker
Is it me, or is some of Z/S's choreo similar to S/S pairs Pink Panther choreo, especially early in the program? Is it meant to be homage? I guess when Z/S planned their dances for this season they didn't think S/S would be performing their PP.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well there goes my feed. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Damn, I wanted to see the French.

donezo

On the Ice
OMG I have such a crush on Guillame Cizeron. That facial hair does wonders for him. Rawr.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
lol the only thing i can think of when i watch papadakis/cizeron is on v/m's reality show when they almost collided and marina and maurizio were standing there glaring at them like mean girls in high school