2014 Worlds - Short Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Short Dance

bramweld

Record Breaker
Macassar88, oh no nothing of the sort. Not them just the russian fed and how they do things.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Well S/Z don't look like The End Is Neigh. But I am not a fan of that program. Well skated--the talent is obvious--but it's a roadhouse/blues number. And is there some kind of Russian directive that every single number by every single Russian must include some gesture to egg on the crowd?

I'm sure they're through. But I would say the rumor of their demise may indeed be premature.

ETA: Hmm, we may add another variation to inflation: Rusflation.

I hope this so called 'rusflation' will bring gold medal to I/K :p

Macassar88

Medalist
who's wishing injury on anyone

i'm glad they're out because i like good skating wow

Oh please... if that were the case, you should wish that 80% of the competition didn't take place. I'm sure that if someone said the same thing about one of your favorites you'd be up in arms...

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
I hope this so called 'rusflation' will bring gold medal to I/K :p

we'll see if they don't bite the ice. i/k seem like the kind of team who get distracted if they hit too many red lights on the way to the rink

Oh please... if that were the case, you should wish that 80% of the competition didn't take place. I'm sure that if someone said the same thing about one of your favorites you'd be up in arms...

lol i do wish 80% of the competition weren't taking place which is why i rarely watch the earlier flights of a competition. however i've decided to grace yall with my presence tonight

donezo

On the Ice

Wait......Bobrova/Soloviev have fans?? Stop the presses. This is news to me.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
The isu, sportlemon, & hahabar are all constantly buffering for me :\ This wasn't a problem yesterday. The isu stream was low quality, but other than that everything was just fine.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Decided to go running and out to dinner with Mr. P. What did I miss?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Do you guys think russia still have a chance for 3 spots. Or is it out of reach now?

donezo

On the Ice
Oh wow. Someone's mind is probably too narrow to see the light.

Bobrova's posture is just so disgusting that I assumed most skating fans had to leave the room when she stepped on the ice.

It's ok though. I'm probably the only super fan of the Lithuanians because Isabella Tobias' facial expressions are so life-giving.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Every single competitor decided to withdraw so they had the flower girls and boys come out and skate their programs instead

Oh hey, Macassar88! Long time no see. :) Well judging by the scores they didn't do too bad. ;)