2014 Worlds - Men Free Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Men Free Program

BusyMom

Medalist
They said he had skipped practice yesterday's night... so I assume it's pretty hard.
Isn't his homerink in Saitama? Orser might prefer to avoid the frenzy of the media. I'm sure his homerink could provide him the ice time he need.
Orser is pretty clear on the "focus" approach.

makaihime

Final Flight
Isn't his homerink in Saitama? Orser might prefer to avoid the frenzy of the media. I'm sure his homerink could provide him the ice time he need.
Orser is pretty clear on the "focus" approach.

Its actually in Sendai ^_^

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Oh no! I hope Yuzu is alright! :eek:

And if he is not, I hope he does withdraw. Because we don't want him doing himself any serious damage.

Anyway, I have just posted the adjusted schedule for the Eurosport coverage (along with Ana's livestreams) in the Worlds Coverage thread.

It is too long a message to quote the whole thing here (there were a LOT of changes to be made!), so here is the link:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?49245-Worlds-coverage&p=897260&viewfull=1#post897260

And here is a summary:

It all kicks off with the Pairs FS repeat in just under 40 minutes from now.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you CaroLiza_fan! :)

roxella

On the Ice
someone should force him to withdraw!!!

I am sure that no one can force him to withdraw if he doesn't want to. He is too perfectionist and for him doing this would mean that he is giving up. Of course,health is the most important,but I think that if he decided to compete anyway,it's because he feels he can do it! Fighting,champion!!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Come on Eurosport. We've already seen the pairs. Anyway Good Luck to all the men, but especially Machida. I hope he can produce a great program and shut his nay-sayers up. And maybe Kozuka can sneak in on a medal. *wishfulthinking*

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Since I posted my update 45 minutes ago, the Eurosport schedules have changed AGAIN!!! :mad: :rolleye:

The highlights of the Pairs FS are not starting until 07:30 GMT (08:30 CET), and are back to being 30 minutes long.

Here is the updated summary:

ESP1 07:30 - 08:00 GMT (08:30 - 09:00 CET) Free Pairs
ESP1 08:00 - 12:15 GMT (09:00 - 13:15 CET) Men's Free LIVE
ESP1 12:15 – 13:30 GMT (13:15 – 14:30 CET) Short Dance
BES1 22:30 – 23:30 GMT Men’s Free
BES1 23:30 – 00:30 GMT Short Dance

And here are the livestreams:

Eurosport 1 International livestream
British Eurosport 1 livestream

Why does anybody bother looking up Eurosport's schedules and trying to make plans accordingly?!

Looks like YesWay's reply when I originally posted the schedules last week was spot on:

I give up!

CaroLiza_fan

More blessings to you. Squared. Trust me, the live streams I could find for the Dance event would have made Mother Teresa rent her internet connection! So I am SO glad you posted the streams. :bow:

Here's to a FS that's as good as the Women's Short. Splatfest begone!

roxella

On the Ice
OMG! Fingers crossed to all the skaters,but especially to Yuzu and Javi!! I want to see a men free program much better than at the Olympics :clap:

And please,can someone share the link for the quick hints? I can't find it anymore :(

TMC

Record Breaker
Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan

May you enjoy your time looking at Ana and her mammaries...

Thanks! :laugh:

SOOOO happy I found that Eurosport Player is only 1 eur per week :biggrin:

Kuan

Final Flight
Thank you mom, but it says it is not available in my country :scratch: Ohhhh man, I have to use the bad eurosport stream :cry: